CBSE 12th class Results can be check through below links as it’s declared officially. Result as been declared as on 02/05/2019 and examination has been completed in the month of March 2019. All CBSE 12th Arts, Commerce and Science students are advised to be in touch with us or visit official website. Students are also informed that CBSE 10th and 12th class results for all regular and private students has been declared on official website only, So don’t enter your personal details at unofficial website which are also claiming to provide result on behalf of CBSE. Now here we have provided many more information about the CBSE 12th class results therefore scroll down to get all links to check CBSE 12th Class Results 2019.
CBSE 12th class result for all subjects has been declared at official website. Student are notify here as result declared at official website. Direct links and guidelines to check CBSE result form official website are provided below for your convenience. Links are provided below to check results.
Direct links to Check CBSE 12th Results
Below provided links are active right now as result declared by Board. Students can visit official website as well to check the same, with the help of below given links you can check your CBSE Results separately for Arts, Commerce and Science at official website. All direct links are listed below in the table.
|Links to Check CBSE Results|
|CBSE 12th Commerce Result 2019||Declared|
|Check CBSE 12th Science Result 2019||Declared|
|CBSE 12th Arts Result 2019||Declared|
Subscribe our website notification to get all latest updates on CBSE 12th Class Results declaration at your mobile screen and desktop.
Process to Check CBSE 12th Result at Official Website
Direct links to check CBSE result are provided below for your connivance. If you don’t know how to check CBSE 12th result then you should follow below guidelines. Below provided step by step guidelines are based on knowledge and last year process that may be vary from actual process. If any changes will be there we will update here.
- First of all, go to official website or your can visit by clicking above given link.
- On the homepage of official website, you have to click on Result section.
- After clicking on Result section, your will see several links on your screen of all declared results by CBSE.
- Click on given link, as per your class 12th Arts / Commerce / Science result link.
- Once you click on Result links, result checking portal on your screen.
- Here in this portal, you need to enter your name / roll number as per result checking method.
- For Name wise result search, Students have to enter their name and DOB in the given blanks.
- After fill all details correctly, click on submit button.
- Finally, your will have your CBSE 12th Class Arts / Commerce / Science result will be appeared on your screen.
- Now, check all mentioned details on your online mark sheet and save for future reference.
CBSE Results – Search Name Wise
Normally, CBSE provides name wise search option as well, this year we are not sure about that. We will notify all students here if the name wise result search option will be there. So stay in touch with this page and visit official website in order to get all updates about the same and also you can bookmark this page to get all upcoming updates about CBSE 12th Class Results 2019.
Apply For CBSE 12th Class Rechecking / Revaluation
If you are not satisfied with your marks that you got in your CBSE 12th class result then you can go for revaluation / rechecking. Details regarding CBSE Rechecking / rechecking will be provided here once the revaluation process will be started by board. Direct links are given below to apply for CBSE 12th Class revaluation. Links will be activated when the CBSE will start the Revaluation application process officially.
Question and Answers
Q1: Has CBSE 12th Class Results been declared?Ans: CBSE 12th class results not yet declared. Visit official website for more updates.
See below few most possible question and answers on CBSE 12th class result. Q&As are provided to solve you queries on the same. If you have any other question on same then please write us through comments and also you can send a mail to onlineinfodesk360@. Team OID will get back to you as soon as possible and try to answer your question.