Goa board 12th (HSSC) arts, Commerce and science results will be released very soon at official website. As we know, every year, Goa board of secondary and higher secondary education releases their 12th results in the month of May/June. So this year also it is expected that the Goa board HSSC results will be declared by the same month. Students can check their 12th class results at official website once the board updates something about the results at official. We will also provide a direct link of official website for checking Goa board results. Scroll down for more update and information regarding the same.
Goa Board 12th “HSSC” Arts, Commerce and Science Result not yet declared by board at official website. All Goa Board 12th class regular and private students are advised to be in touch with us or visit official website in order to get all latest updates on results. Students would be able to check there Goa Board HSSC results with the help of below links once result declared by board.
Links to check Goa Board 12th/HSSC Results 2019
Below links to will redirect to you official website of Goa Board as results will be declared at official website only. there are no other websites associates alongwith Goa Board to declared result.
|Links to check Goa Board Results 2019|
|Goa Board HSSC/12th Arts Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
|Goa Board HSSC/12th Commerce Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
|Goa Board HSSC/12th Science Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
How to check Goa board HSSC/12th class results 2019 at official website?
If you don’t know how to check results at official website then you have to follow below given steps for checking results at official website. Below we have provided a direct link of official website and step by step guidelines for you. Have a look at the procedure-
- Visit official website of Goa board (link is given above).
- Find the results link from news feed and click on the link.
- Now, a new page will be opened on your screen.
- Here, you have to enter few details like “Roll number”/ “Name” and “Father’s Name” in the given space.
- After filling all required information successfully, click on submit button.
- Now, your result will appear on your screen.
- Check the result carefully and download it.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet and keep it safe for further use.
Kindly Subscribe our website notification to get notification at the time of result declaration.
Point to be remembered
- After results declaration, if you have any doubt regarding the results then you can fill rechecking and revaluation application form.
- The results of revaluation and rechecking will be declared within one month.
- You can check your results by “Name” or “Roll number”, board will provide both option for checking results.
- While checking results, check the results carefully and make sure that the given information on result are correct or not. If you saw any error in your result then you are advised to take help of your school / board.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet and keep it safe because with the help of it you can get admission in next class and you can also use it as a duplicate copy of your mark sheep until you get your original mark sheet.
- After one month of result delectation, you can collect your original mark sheet from your school.
Questions and Answers
Q&A will be posted here soon.
We hope that above given information regarding GBSHSE results 2019 is enough and helpful for you. If you want more information about the results then you can ask us through comment box here on this page, and you can drop down your queries also.