Jharkhand academic council matric result will be declared very soon at the official website. Students who have appeared in JAC 10th class examination, we would like to inform them that the JAC is planning to declare the Jharkhand board class 10th result in coming months.After official declaration, students can check their result at official website. We will also provide a direct link of official website for checking JAC matric result. Scroll down for more information about the JAC results-
JAC 10th class result is likely to declare at official website. As of now JAC have not published any information regards results, All JAC 10th private and regular students are advised to be in touch with OID team or visit official website to get all updates on the same.
How to check results? | Jharkhand board 10th class result 2019
If you don’t know how to check results at official website then you have to follow below given steps for checking result. Below we have provide a simple procedure and a direct link of official website for checking JAC result.
- Visit Official website of Jharkhand academic council (link is given above).
- Findresult’s link and click on it.
- Now, a new window page will be opened on your screen.
- You will see hare two options for checking result- 1. “Name” wise and “Roll number”wise, you can check your result by any option.
- After That, you have to enter your ‘Name’ or ‘father’s name’ / ‘Roll number’.
- After Filling all asked details successfully, hit on submit button.
- Now, you will have your result on your screen.
- Check the result carefully and make sure that the given information is correct or not,after that download it.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet and keep it safe for further use.
Point to be remembered
- After Result declaration, if you are not happy with your marks then you can fill revaluation or rechecking form for your satisfaction. (The direct link of official website for filling form is given here).
- The result of revaluation and rechecking will declare within one month.
- You can check your result ‘Name’ wise or ‘Roll number’ wise, the JAC will provide both options for checking result.
- While checking result, check all details carefully and make sure that the given information is correct or not, if you have any mismatch in the result then immediately contact to school or JAC board.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet because you can use it as a duplicate copy of your original mark sheet.
- After one month of result declaration, you can collect your original mark sheet from your school.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
We hope that the above given information regarding the JAC 10th class result is helpful and enough for you. In case, if you have any query regarding the same then you can ask us via comments and want more information about JAC results then you can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be in touch with our team (OID) for more updates. We wish good luck to all students for their future.