Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC is about to publish a recruitment notification for number of Sub-Inspector vacant posts. This is a great opportunity for the applicants who are searching for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan. Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Police SI posts can check all the details below like eligibility criteria and application fees. The application process for this RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment will start shortly through online mode. As per the information, the starting date starting date would be in April 2019 and the last date to fill up an online application form will notify latter on. Direct links to fill RPSC SI Application form will be provided here as soon as its start on official website.
RPSC have not published any notification regarding SI Recruitment on official website. official notification is expected to publish on coming month. Candidates can scroll down or visit official website to get more information on RPSC SI Bharti 2019, Syllabus and exam pattern are provided below.
RPSC Sub Inspector Selection process
RPSC selection process are mentioned below. RPSC SI Recruitment happen in varies stages and candidates have to pass first step to participate second step. Recruitment process start form written test and finish after interview.
- Written Test ( All Applied candidates have to appear in written test by RPSC,
- Physical Test ( Candidate selected in Written test will be called for Physical test)
- Interview ( Candidates selected in Physical test will call for Interview)
- Documents Verification ( Documents verification is final process, Candidates who will get space in final merit list will be called for documents verification process)
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC SI Recruitment
RPSC SI eligibility criteria mentioned below. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment make sure to qualify in all criteria before he/she apply. If any candidates fall in any criteria, His / her application will be rejected by department.
Educational Qualification For RPSC Sub Inspector Vacancy :
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission is looking for candidates who possess below criteria. Applicants check your eligibility by referring the complete educational details given below.
- Candidates those have interested to RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment must have Graduate in any stream from recognized Board/ University or Institute.
Age Limitation For RPSC SI Vacancy 2018
Under the rules and regulations of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, the incoming applicant’s age must be in between of 18 to 35 years of age.
- Lower Age – 18 Years
- Upper Age – 40 Years
Syllabus for RPSC SI Written Test
Best Book to Prepare for RPSC SI Written test
Nowadays Number of books are available in market for RPSC SI Written test preparation but which one is most reliable is the big confusion for candidates. So OID team will suggest you best books/guide for preparation. We would like to suggest all candidates to visit trusted sites only to get information because number of website are provided study material that can’t be trusted. So be aware about entrusted sites and don’t believe on any fake sites.
How To Apply RPSC Sub Inspector Vacancy
See below simple step by step process in order to fill RPSC SI Application form on official website, All Students are advised to keep all documents ready before you start filling application form online.
- Candidates must visit the website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- If you are a new user, click on the OTR Register button and complete the registration process. (Click Here For OTR Process)
- You will receive OTR Id and Password.
- Now login to your account, select the post you are applying.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
Question & Answers
See above most possible question on Rajasthan RPSC SI Recruitment. All questions are posted to solve your queries on the same. If you have any other question that is not mentioned above kindly written us through comments. OID team will get you back as soon as possible.