Andhra Pradesh/AP board 10th and 12th class (SSC and Intermediate) results will be declared very soon at the official website of Andhra board. As we know, every year Andhra board releases the board results of class 10tjh and 12th by the month of April/May. So this year also it can be expected that the results will release in the same month. All AP Board SSC and Intermediate regular and private Students will be able to check their results at official website, once the board will update and declare something about results at the official website. After that, we will update everything about the results here on this page and also provide a direct link of official website for checking results. Scroll down for more information regarding the same.
Andhra Board class 10th and 12th class result not yet declared. All AP board SSC and Intermediate students are informed that AP board have not published any notification on results, All Result and private students will be notified here once result declared.
Links to Access Andhra Board/AP Board Results 2019
Below links are inactive as result not yet declared by board. Links will be active after result declaration.
|Links to Check Andhra Board Results 2019|
|Andhra Board 10th Class Result 2019||Awaiting|
|Andhra Board 12th Arts Result 2019||Awaiting|
|Andhra Board 12th Commerce Result 2019||Awaiting|
|Andhra Board 12th Science Result 2019||Awaiting|
How to check Andhra board 10th and 12th class results 2019
We believe that most of us know that how to check results at official website but few don’t know about that. For such kind of students, below we have provided a simple procedure and a direct link of official website. Have a look at the procedure for checking Andhra board class 10th and 12th results-
- Visit official website of Andhra Pradesh board (link is given above).
- At the home page, Find the results link from news feed and click on it.
- Hare, a new page will be opened on your serene.
- Now, you have to fill some details like ‘Name’ or ‘father’s name’ / ‘Roll number’.
- After filing all required information, click on submit button for gating the result.
- Within few seconds, you will have your result on your screen.
- Check the result carefully and download it.
- Take a print out of your online mark sheet and keep it safe for further use.
Point to be noticed
- After result declaration, if you have any doubt regarding your result then you can fill revaluation and rechecking application form. The link will be available here.
- The result of revaluation and rechecking will be declared within one month at official website.
- You can check your results “Name” wise and “Roll number” wise, board will provide both options for checking results at the time of result declaration.
- If you forget your roll number then you can easily search your result by name.
- While checking result, check the result carefully and make sure that the all details mention on your online mark sheet are correct or not. If you saw any mismatch/ error in it then immediately connect with board’s helpline and take a help of your school.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet, with the help of it you can get admission in next class and you can also you it as a duplicate copy of your mark sheet.
- After one month of result declaration, you can collect your original mark sheet from your repetitive school.
Questions and Answers
Most possible Question and Answers will be updated here soon.
If you have any query regarding the Andhra Pradesh board 10th and 12th class results then you can ask us through comment section here on this page, we will reply to you as soon as possible. For more information and updater about the same be in touch with us (team OID).