Admit card for Shekhawati University MA, M Sc and M Com Examination will be available to download shortly at the official website. All Reuler and private students are advised to download the admit card as soon as University upload it on the website and check all details mentioned on the admit card. Make sure that all details mentioned on the Admit card are correct and accurate. Links to download admit card form official website are provided below for your convenience.
Shekhawati University Admit card for M Com, M Sc and MA Exams will be available in the month of February as University is planning to start there PG exams in the first week of March month, All Students are strongly recommended to visit the official website in order to download admit card and try to avoid to visit others website that also claiming to provided admit card on behalf of Shekhawati University.
Links to Download Shekhawati University PG Admit Card 2020
|Download Shekhawati University MA Admit Card 2020||Click Here|
|Shekhawati University M Com Admit Card 2020||Click Here|
|Download Shekhawati University M Sc Admit Card 2020||Click Here|
How to Download Shekhawati University Admit Card for MA, M Sc and M Com exams 2020?
We believe that most of us are friendly enough with PDUSU official website and know how to download admit card online, But few students still don’t know the process to download admit card. For such students, we have provided step by step process that may help you in order to download the same form PDUSU official website.
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Shekhawati University that is www.shekhauni.ac.in
- On the homepage of the official web portal, you have to hit on “Students Corner’ tab given in the menu bar for Shekhawati University PG Admit Card
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen and you have to hit on “Admit card” link for Shekhawati University PG Admit Card
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various links of Shekhawati University Admit Card.
- Here you have to click on a suitable link for Shekhawati University Admit Card 2018 Of MA, M Sc, and M Com Exams.
- Once you click on the above said link for Shekhawati University Exam Admit Card, a new page will appear on your screen
- Now you have to enter a few details such as your Id, Date of birth, etc for Shekhawati University Diploma Admit Card
- After entering the all the asked details for, you have to hit on “Submit” link for Shekhawati University Sikar Admit Card
- Within a few seconds, Admit Card will appear on your screen
- You are suggested to go through Shekhawati University Admit Card 2018 carefully and make sure all details are correct and accurate.
- At last, you have to take a print out of the Shekhawati University Exam Admit Card and keep safe for examination.
Shekhawati University PG Exams Schedule
If you have not checked Shekhawati University PG table then download it from below links and start your preparation accordingly. Or you can also visit the official website in order to download Shekhawati Uni Time table 2019
Important Instruction For Students
- Shekhawati University Examination admit card will not be sent to candidates via post, Students need to download the that admit card for online from the official website. The process to download the Shekhawati Uni Admit card from the official website is provided above.
- After downloading the check all details, if you found any sort of mismatch between the actual details and details available on it then he/she is advised to contact the exam authorities as soon as possible.
- Mobile Phones, Calculator, Online Gadgets are not at all allowed in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to reach the examination center before at least 20-30 minutes of examination.
- No misbehave in the examination hall will be tolerated, if any candidate found involved in such activity then he/she will not be allowed to be in the examination hall anymore.
- The Shekhawati University Admit card for MA, M Sc and M Com Exams 201n can also be downloaded name wise by entering the details available on the application form.
Question and Answers
Q&A will be updated soon.