Staff selection Commission issued a notification to recruit number of GD constable from across the country. This recruitment will happen in many stages like written test, physical test and documents verification. All selected candidates in written and physical test will be called for documentation verification. Documents verification is the last step of recruitment. SSC GD Constable Documents verification dates are not yet announced by board. Tentative documents verification dates are provided below for your reference. List of required documents for SSC GD Constable Docs verification process are provided below.
A large number of candidates selected under SSC written and physical test for GD Constable, and all selected candidates are waiting for the final step that is documents verification. We would like to inform such candidates that SSC have issued any dates regarding documents verification for GD constable. Selected candidates are advised to be in touch with us or visit official website to get more on this.
List of Required Documents for SSC GD Constable Documents Verification process
List of all required documents for SSC GD Constable documents verification process will be updated here shortly. All candidates are advised to keep all documents Handy and don’t forget to carry along with you. Instructions for documentation verification process can be downloaded here.
- All candidates must bring valid call letter.
- The candidates should produce their Matriculation/ High School/ Higher secondary School/ equivalent certificates. Which are issued by State/central Authority, Which should show the DOB
- All certificates like your Mark sheets of all level you have studied i.e, School level and college level. You have every respective documents which you receive in that manner. All should be furnished
- In case you are appearing as a departmental candidate, then you have to produce necessary certificates in support of qualifying period of service/ NOC from the department concerned.
- Photo identity card(Aadhar card/Pan card/Driving license/Bank pass book,etc).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC /ST/OBC category candidates.Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the central list are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- The candidate should produce their Disability certificate if he/ she is disabled which is issued by District Medical Board.
- The candidates should carry two passport sized photo with them.
- Others: If any documents will required more will be updated here
To get all latest updates at your mobile and Desktop regarding SSC GD Constable Documents Verification process, Please Subscribe our website notification.
- Venue will be given in admit card.
- Candidate need to appear for Document Verification
- Candidates who do not attend Document Verification will not be considered for final selection.
Download Call Letter for Documentation Verification
SSC will issue separate call later to all selected candidates for documentation verification. All candidates have to download admit card for SSC GD constable docs verification at official website. Candidates are advised have a look on required documents and don’t forget to carry all docs along with you for verification process.
Questions & Answers
Q1: Is there any updates on SSC GD Constable Documents verification process?Ans: Documents verification schedule not yet announced by SSC. All details will be updated here as soon it published officially.
Q2: How we will get to know about our SSC GD Constable documents verification date?Ans: Dates regarding SSC GD constable docs verification will be communicates through SMS on registered number or selected candidates can check all updates on official website as well.
See above few most possible questions and there answer on SSC GD constable documents verification process. If you still have any other question on the same kindly write us through comments. OID team will get you back as soon as possible.