Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2021– It is good news for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for AAI Recruitment. Airport Authority of India inviting applications for the posts of Junior Executives and the total vacancies for this recruitment is various vacancies.
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2021
AAI Official Recruitment 2021– In this article, How to fill the application form online and apply, AAI eligibility, salary Structure, application fee, and Selection Procedure.
Now lets check the details of Junior Executives – vacancies Recruitment in Airport Authority of India 2021
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)
- Junior Executive (Electronics)
AAI Recruitment Notification 2021
Follow below dates and details about AAI Official Recruitment 2021.
Start date of Online Registration of Application: Update Soon
Last date to apply: Notify Soon
Payment Date (last date) – Released soon
AAI Exam Dates: TBD
Download official JE Notification pdf – direct link
For General/OBC: Rs. 300/-
For Female/SC/ST: No fee
Apply here – Click here to apply (link not activated yet) – will notify soon
How to apply for AAI Application
- Click on above link to Fill the Application form.
- Now here, after registration, You will get a provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Now Login and upload photo and signature
- Click on Submit and proceed.
- Pay the application fees online and Verify Payment Receipt Status.
- Print application and keep it for future reference.
Airport Authority of India Eligibility Criteria
Now you need to pass the eligibility criteria to fill the application and sit in the application form.
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate. ii. Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate. iii. Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
Age relaxation (Upper Age)
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- 10 years of age relaxation for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
All the OBC candidates must have non creamy layer certificate.
AAI Selection process
- Online Application
- GATE Score Shorlisting
- NOC if you are working
- Call letter for appearing for document verification
- Final Selection
What is the Exam Pattern AAI Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||15||15|
|General Aptitude / Numerical Ability||15||15|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||10||10|
Scale of Pay: Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1) Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 7.2 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively. The Pay package is due for revision as per DPE guidelines under the 3 rd PRC .
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2021 Expired job
Physical Standard Test Criteria
Along with the above eligibility, you must be a physically fit candidate, Please check below height and chest criteria for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2021.
Height Male: Not less than 167 cms
Female Height: 157 cms
Chest* Male: 81 cm normal, Minimum expansion 05 cm.
Female: Chest criteria not applicable.
Weight Male: Not less than 55 kgs and for Female: 45 kgs
Airport Authority of India Recruitment Vacancies 2021
Total number of vacancies are 105 posts for Junior Assistant (Fire Service).
|Post Name||Total No of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||update soon||–||–||–||–|
AAI Salary 2021
You will get Pay-scale of 12,500 – 28,500/- along with DA, HRA, CPF, Gratuity etc.
In addition to Basic Pay, you will get Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical Benefits etc.
Selection Procedure of AAI
Majorly you will be going through 4 stages.
- Online Test (Computer Based Exam)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
You need to pass each round one by one. For example, all the candidates, Who has qualified Driving Test will appear for Physical Endurance Test. After successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes.
Thanks for reading Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2021. Please comment if you have questions.