The Health Department of Andhra Pradesh has released the announcement of the vacancy of Staff Nurse 2021. Although the vacancy of Staff Nurse is for both male and female but mainly female contenders running fast into the race of grabbing the post. Eligible and energetic aspirants are invited to apply for the post. Complete information related to Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 has been described in the article in a detailed manner. Read the full article carefully to know more about Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse 2021.
Staff Nurse Andhra Pradesh 2021 is here with the information of eligibility criteria, age limit, salary package, etc. Scroll down and check more details about it.
Eligibility criteria of Staff Nurse Andhra Pradesh 2021
Vacancy of Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) and General Nursing Midwifery(GNM) has been released by the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh. Eligibility criteria for the following are too basic.
- Candidates who have completed their BSC Nursing, GNM from the recognized university/ institution, B Pharmacy, Diploma in Nursing, SSC Diploma, M pharmacy can apply for this post.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with ANM with a permanent registration certificate.
Selection Procedure of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse 2021
The selection procedure starts with a written examination. After the declaration, the cut-off list marks and merit list are declared. For merit in academic qualification will be allotted with 90% of marks and 10% for age is given. On that basis, selection for another round is done. The interview is conducted after the scrutiny of candidates.
For further details check the official notification.
Age limit for Staff Nurse Andhra Pradesh 2021
- Minimum age the candidate should be 18 years and maximum for this post is 40 years.
Age relaxation is also applied as per government norms.
- OBC- 5 YEARS
- SC/ST – 5 YEARS
- PWD – 10 YEARS
Rules as per G.O. Ms No. 295 GA (Ser-A) Dept. Dated.23.09.2014
Application Fee of Staff Nurse
- All unreserved candidates have to fee amount of Rs. 500/-
- Reserved candidate like SC/ST, PwD, Female – no fee
Payment Mode: Candidates will have to pay their fees only online. (Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
How to apply online for Staff Nurse Andhra Pradesh 2021 online?
- First of all, visit the official website Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
- On the home page find the link of GNM/ANM.
- Click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- After that, start filling the form with the required personal details.
- Upload the documents, photograph, and signature in the application form.
- Submit the details after checking it carefully.
- Now, the form will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it for future use.
|Official Notification Advertisement PDF||Will be notified soon|
|Apply Online Forms||Will be notified soon|
Direct Links are here
Visit the Official website – click here
Frequently Asked Question
Q.What is the salary package of Staff Nurse Andhra Pradesh 2021?
Ans. For Staff Nurse Post: Rs. 14000-60500/- Per Month is the expected salary of an AP Staff Nurse.
Question: Has NHM AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification been released?Answer: Not yet but soon to be released in the coming days.
Details listed on this page regarding the Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 are just for your reference. For more details, you should visit the official website and check all the details before you apply online.