Andhra Pradesh Police Department is currently in need of young and dynamic youth from its state to place them in the roles of Constable and Sub-Inspector. So, the Andhra Pradesh Police Department is going to release the Constable, SI, and ASI vacancies for hiring eligible candidates for AP Police Department. After the official announcement, all candidates who want to work under the Andhra Police Department can apply for the Andhra Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti at the official website. So till then, all candidates are advised to stay connected with us and with the official website to get all updates about AP Police Recruitment 2021.
Here below in this article. We have provided all info regarding the AP Police Recruitment like eligibility criteria, physical standard, Selection procedure & exam pattern, etc. So, candidates can get the info form below.
Upcoming Vacancies in Andhra Police Department
Checklist of upcoming Vacancies in the Andhra Police department and start your preparation accordingly. Here we have provided much more information about the upcoming vacancies in Andhra Police like eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, etc, so candidates should read the entire article to get that information.
|Recruitment Title||Exams Pattern and Syllabus|
|Andhra Police Constable Recruitment 2021||Download Here|
|Andhra Police SI Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|Andhra Police ASI Bharti 2021||Click Here|
|Andhra Police Lady Constable Bharti||Click Here|
Andhra Police Constable, SI & ASI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the AP police constable, SI & ASI Bharti, before application they should check all eligibility criteria of the AP police recruitment, so here we have provided all info about AP Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti Eligibility. Candidates can get the info from below.
AP Police Constable Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification – Intermediate/ equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee constable post applicants maximum upper age limit is 22 years.
- Candidates belonging to AP State & working in the AP Police department the maximum upper age limit is 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
AP Police SI & ASI Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit– 18-32 year according to posts, age relaxation
- Education Qualification– Graduation in any trade from a recognized Institute.
Andhra Police Constable, SI & ASI Recruitment Physical Standard
Check all physical test criteria of Andhra Police Constable, SI & ASI Recruitment, and start your preparation according to the criteria.
AP Police Constable Recruitment Physical Measurement Test Criteria
Height & Weight –
- Of male candidates- at least 167.6 Centimeters & weight according to height.
- Female candidates- should NOT be less than 150 cms and the weight should NOT be less than 38 kgs.
Chest– As we know that this test only for male candidates so the candidate must have a minimum of 86.3 Centimeters chest with 5 cm expansion.
Eyesight– The distant vision for both the right eye and left eye should be 6/6 and the near vision should be 0/5.
AP Police SI & ASI Recruitment Physical Measurement Test Criteria
- Male– Height of at least 167.6 Centimeters and must have a minimum of 86.3 Centimeters chest with 5 cm expansion.
- Female– Height must not be less than 152.5 Centimeters and weight must not be less than 40 kgs.
- Male SC/ST Candidates– Height of at least 160 Centimeters and must have a minimum of 80 Centimeters with 3 cm expansion.
- Female SC/ST Candidates– Height must not be less than 150 Centimeters and possess a weight of at least 38 kgs.
|–||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0/5 (Snellen)||0/5 (Snellen)|
AP Police SI & ASI Recruitment Physical Efficiency Test Details
|Qualifying Time/ Distance||General||Ex-Serviceman||Women|
|100 Meters run||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs||3.65 Mtrs||2.75 Mtrs|
|1600 Mtrs||8 Minutes||90 Min 30 Sec||10 Min 30 Sec|
Reservations In AP Police Constable Bharti 2021
For the following categories, reservations will be given as per government rules.
- Meritorious Sports Persons (MSP)
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Police Executives (PE)
- Police Ministerial (PM)
- Children of Police Personnel (CPP)
- Children of deceased and Incapacitated Police personnel (CDI)
- Reservation for Women (Only for applicable posts)
AP Police Constable, SI & ASI Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates have to face multiple rounds in order to be selected for the AP Police Constable, SI & ASI job. The first one is a preliminary written test, then after the physical measurement test, physical efficiency test, medical test, etc. Candidates who qualify all rounds will be eligible for the final written examination.
- Preliminary Selection Test: It is a written test and the questions will be Objective type pattern. The candidates who qualify prelims are then required to enter the second round of the selection procedure.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): In this test, candidates have to complete the race within the given time & have to pass a long jump and high jump test also.
- Medical Test- This also an important part of the Selection process, all candidates need to appear in the medical test and also have to pass the test.
- Final Written Examination: Candidates who will pass the PMT & PST, they will appear for this test, This paper will be objective type with 200 marks for 200 questions with 3 hours of time.
- Merit List and Document Verification: The recruitment board will make a merit list according to all tests’ marks, candidates who will have a place in the merit list, they will call for document verification.
How to Apply for AP Police Constable SI & ASI Recruitment?
After checking eligibility, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the AP Police Constable/ SI / ASI Bharti at the official website, to fill the application form candidates have to follow the below-provided guidelines that we have listed for candidates convenience in order to fill the AP police recruitment form. So, have a look at below given application procedure. [Eligibility की जांच करने के बाद, interested और eligible उम्मीदवार ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर AP पुलिस कांस्टेबल / SI / ASI भर्ती के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं, आवेदन फॉर्म भरने के लिए उम्मीदवारों को नीचे दिए गए गाइडलाइन्स का पालन करना होगा। MP पुलिस भर्ती के फॉर्म भरने के लिए उम्मीदवारों की सुविधा के लिए निचे दिया गया है।]
- Initially, visit the official website of the Andhra Police Department – appolice.gov.in
- Now on the home page, find & click on the AP Police Constable/ SI/ ASI Application Form 2021 link.
- After that, you will have an application portal on your screen.
- Here, enter all required details like Name, Address, Date of Birth, etc in the portal’s columns.
- Scan the required documents like photo & sign, if necessary.
- Finally, click on the submit button and complete the Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs Application Procedure.
- Make the fee payment as per your category.
- Finally, collect the hard copy of the AP Police Recruitment 2021 Online Form for further reference.
Direct Links to Apply for Andhra Police Bharti
Questions and Answers
The most possible questions and answers on AP Police recruitment 2021 will be posted here as soon as possible. If you have any queries that can be asked through comments.
Thanks for visiting our website, we hope that the above-given info about AP Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti is helpful for you, if you have any kind of query/doubt/ feedback regarding the above-given info then ask us through the comment box. Our team will soon resolve your query and contact you, and if you think there anything missing in this article then write your views by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AP Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti Admit Card 2021
Links to check AP Police admit card will be provided hereafter availability of admit card at the official website. So, stay in touch with us to get all the information about the AP Police Recruitment Admit Card.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more updates on school Board/ university events such as exam forms, time table, admit card, results, re-evaluation, and new government Jobs- Click here to go On the Channel