Greetings and wishes to all the readers. If you have been looking for your dream jobs in the government sector then the Arunachal Pradesh government has something for you. The Ministry of Women and Child Development, Arunachal Pradesh is soon releasing applications for the post of Anganwadi Supervisor for the year 2021. The deserving and suitable candidates are given good pay. See more details on Arunachal Pradesh Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2021 here in the below paragraphs.
The dates will soon be released through the notification on the website. The official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Department is https://services.india.gov.in/. Candidates need not worry about the process as all the details related to the eligibility, age, salary, selection process, and Application process have been provided in the article to keep you updated.
|Dates to start filling the form||Releasing soon|
|Last date||Releasing soon|
|Examination date||Updating soon|
A number of posts will be released to maximize the rate of employment.
The age limit decided is according to the rules and regulations of the government.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
The Relaxation in age limit is for the reserved category.
The eligibility criteria is as follows-
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computers.
Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fees, and others Details must be cross-checked from the official website as well. Application Fees should not be paid on any unofficial Website. Application Form Process would be done at the official Webiste of the Department.
The pay scale has not been disclosed yet, but it is according to the government norms. Pay also includes grade pay and other benefits.
The Application Fee has not been released yet. It will be notified once the dates are released. Candidates are supposed to pay online.
Process of Selection
Candidates who are going to fill Anganwadi Supervisor Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh 2021 Online Form will be selected through the performance in Written Exam and Interview.
Experience in the following field will be counted.
The documents required to be maintained are provided here. Candidates must have copies of the documents.
- A photo identity proof
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10 and 12
- Experience Certificate
The Process to fill the application
As application will be filled online, candidates must follow the steps.
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh ICDS / WCD Job Online Form 2021.
- After that download and read the official notification carefully before applying online.
- Now click on the button “Apply Online”.
- A new page will open in the same or new tab.
- Enter Personal Details and Other Details in this form.
- Now check that all details are correct or not.
- Upload all scanned documents in part 2 registration.
- Now upload the Passport Size Scanned Photo and Signature of the candidate.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Now you can pay the application fees by using the online methods or generating challan.
- Finally, submit an online application form after paying application fees.
- Print a hard copy of it for further use.
- All the best for further procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How much is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee is charged according to the category. Details will be released once the dates are announced.
Q2. What is the official website of government?
Ans. The official website of the Arunachal Pradesh government is https://anganwadirecruitment.co.in/
Q3. What is the minimum age limit for the candidate?
Ans. A candidate must be a minimum of 18 years in order to apply.
Q4: Do I need to pay for Arunachal Pradesh Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment Application?Ans: Yes, you need to pay