Hello to all. We are here again to provide maximum information about the current government schemes and programs to help the deserving and eligible candidates and students. This time with our article there is some news for the students of ARUNACHAL PRADESH. All the students, kindly read the article carefully to get in all the details about the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2021 and check all the details like Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents.
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs of India along with the ARUNACHAL PRADESH government has brought in a golden opportunity for all the students who are not financially independent and belong to the economically weaker sections of the society. The SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2021 provides scholarships to the students of the reserved class category to help them achieve their goals and become successful citizens. Under the scheme, the government covers all the technical, non-technical, professional, and non-professional courses from recognized government institutions.
The Scholarship Scheme provides help financially at Post Matriculation or Post Secondary Stage. With the article, we will be able to guide you as to how to apply for the scholarship, whether the student is eligible, the need for the documents, the process, and other such information.
When we talk about the DATES to fill in the application, students can start filling out the form through the official website of the government, that is, http://sjeta.arunachal.gov.in/
WHO CAN APPLY for the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship?
Further, we will discuss the students who are eligible to fill in the application form.
- The student must be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Students must have cleared higher secondary or matric Examination from a school in Arunachal Pradesh from a recognized board.
- The annual family income of the parent or guardian of the student should not exceed Rs. 250000 per annum from all the sources.
- Students should belong to the weaker sections like SC/ST/OBC/SBEC/EBC category.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Application Form Fees
The amount given as a Scholarship is pre-fixed by the government according to the norms. It is different and depends upon the course being pursued by the student.
However, it starts from Rs.1100 per month and goes up to Rs 1400 per month.
DISBURSEMENT OF AMOUNT
SCHOLARSHIP amount will be disbursed by the government from April 2021. The amount of Scholarship is transferred directly by the government in the bank account details provided by the student. Bank account details along with the IFSC code are to be given by the student along with the documents.
Next, we will give you information on the list of documents required as DOCUMENTATION is a very important step.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Application Process
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Residence Certificate of the student
- Income Certificate of the parent or guardian
- A photocopy of the passbook of the bank with account details and IFSC code of the bank
- Aadhar card of the student
- Pan card details of the parent or guardian
- Marksheet of the class last passed
- In the case of differently-abled students then Special Category Certificate is mandatory.
A copy of each of the documents is mandatory. Students are requested to maintain the documents properly.
STEPS TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM are mentioned below and it is not a very difficult task. By following these simple steps students can easily fill in the form.
- Login on the official website of the government
- After that go to Apply Online tab.
- In the tab, click on Online Application.
- Student needs to register themselves.
- After registration, fill in the details asked for.
- Recheck the details before clicking on the Submit button.
- After submitting, take a printout of the above Application.
The online process is easy and will be done within a couple of times. The process from the student’s side is now complete. All the best to all the deserving candidates.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some FAQs on Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2021. If you want to ask us then leave your question in comment section.
Q1. How is the student selected?
Ans. A student is selected on the basis of the marks obtained. It should be according to the rules of the government that is minimum of 50 percent.
Q2. Can the application form be edited?
Ans. A student should be very careful while filling the application form as no changes can be made afterward.
Q3. Is the process online?
Ans. Yes, all the applications are entertained online only. There is no offline procedure.
We will keep updating you with more information and you can also check the official website for more.