Planning to open your new venture? Then, you have to first get it registered on the official website through this link https://br.raj.nic.in/. Actually, when you open a new business, you have to get your business registered and you get a 16 digit BRN number which is called a Business Registration Number. No fees are charged during the whole process and takes less time. In this article, we will help you How to Apply For BRN. Either you can apply on the official website of BRN or you can physically go to their office and apply physically. Scroll down and get more details about the BRN Registration Process.
Details Contained In BRN Form
Details given in BRN Form is.
- Legal Name
- Entity Type
- Main Business Address With proof
Fill in all these details and then the venture owner can submit the authorized form for registration with the related enrollment authority. All the organizations already registered, before issuing date of this apprising is acquired a Business Registration Number by an authorized procedure.
Authoritative Website Link Of Business Registration Number
Aspirants have to click this authoritative website link of BRN to fill the form online and submit it:- https://br.raj.nic.in/. Do not forget to go through the details given above which has to be filled in the form.
Characteristics Of BRN
At the moment, accordingly by this alert the state government is herewith delighted to instruct all the state enrollment dominance & other foundations indulging municipalities, water, and electricity supply authorities, etc. to assimilate the 16 digit BRN on the authorized application while receiving the application for renewal and for other complementary exertions by all the venture holders.
BRN number is given to all the venture owners which have to be filled and then you get a 16 digit BRN which is essential for every business owner.
Procedure To Apply For BRN/Business Registration Number
The procedure to apply for BRN is given below:-
- Firstly, visit the authoritative website of BRN.
- Click on Registration> Apply For BRN Form.
- If you belong to an NGO , then click on BRN ( For NGO).
- Carefully read all the terms and conditions and tick the column “I Have Read All The Terms & Conditions Carefully”.
- Enter the number of your mobile, Email-Id, Captcha Code and verify it.
- Submit the details such as Name, legal entities, entity name, business address with proof.
- Enter the One Time Password that has been sent to you on your E-mail ID OR Phone Number.
- Choose Apply BRN.
- Now, select the proof of your ID.
- Now, upload the venture owner signature.
- Enter the firm name and address.
- You have successfully applied for BRN now.
- Wait for the official notification to come.
Please note that the above-listed steps need to be followed at the official Webiste of the BRN. Do not visit the unofficial Website and make any payment on such websites. Direct Links are listed below.
Important Links are Here
If you face any issues in applying for BRN online or if you are trying to visit the website and it is continuously crashing, then you can turn off your network and then turn it on again. Still, if the issue doesn’t resolve, you can switch your device on Airplane mode or you’re can restart your device again so that the connectivity improves and your work happens smoothly. You can also ask us your queries in the comments section below.