Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force (BRO) from Indian Nationals (Male only). So, candidates can check the all details regarding the BRO Multi Skilled Worker Bharti like No of Post, Application Dates, Application Fees, Application Form, and many more details. Hence, scroll down and read the entire article.
|S/No||Posts/Trades||Cat. UR||Cat. SC||Cat. ST||Cat. OBC||Cat. EWSs||Total|
|1||Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||221||81||40||145||53||540|
Important Dates of Application
- Notification Published on Update Soon
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 45 Days
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: Within 60 days
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Possessing a certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training
- Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations.
It is advised to all the Students/ Candidates that subscribe to our YouTube channel to get updates on school Board/ university events such as exam forms, time table, admit card, results, re-evaluation, and new government Jobs.- Visit the Channel
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Recruitment Rules.
- GEN/ EWS/ Ex-servicemen : Rs. 50 INR
- Other Backward Class: Rs. 50 INR
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe & PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: through Online
Questions regarding the recruitment can be asked to us via the below form or also by the comments. Team OID will definitely reply to all your queries as soon as possible.
Q: What is the age limit for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Bharti?Ans: Update soon
Q: What is the last date of BRO Multi Skilled Worker recruitment?Ans: update soon