Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force (BRO) from Indian Nationals (Male only). So, candidates can check the all details regarding the Recruitment like No of Post, Application Dates, Application Fees, Application Form and many more details. So, scroll down and read the entire article.
|S/No||Posts/Trades||Cat. UR||Cat. SC||Cat. ST||Cat. OBC||Cat. EWSs||Total|
|1||Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||221||81||40||145||53||540|
Important Dates of Application
- Notification Published on 11-10-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 45 Days
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: Within 60 days
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Possessing a certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training
- Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Recruitment Rules.
- GEN/ EWS/ Ex-servicemen : Rs. 50 INR
- Other Backward Class: Rs. 50 INR
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe & PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: through Online
Questions regarding the recruitment can be asked to us via the below form or also by the comments. Team OID will definitely reply to all your queries as soon as possible.