Namaskar to all our lovely followers. It’s an immense pleasure to write these posts. A piece of great news for all the meritorious candidates is on board. BORDER ROADS ORGANIZATION along with the Ministry of Defence have released various job vacancies for the year 2021. It will be a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for jobs. Grab the golden chance before the last date arrives.
Various recruitments have been announced, some of them being Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker & Store Keeper Technical in General Reserve Engineer Force. All the notifications and details have been released on the official website bro.gov.in
This post will prepare you and provide you with the maximum details possible. We have furnished all the information related to suitability, age limit, qualification, pay structure, the process of selection, and document verification.
As per the last notification released a total of 459 VACANCIES have been released by the BORDER ROADS ORGANIZATION. All the suitable male candidates can apply through the website before the last date.
|POSITION||Number of posts|
|Multi skilled mason||100|
|Multi skilled driver||150|
|Store keeper technical||150|
The dates to fill in the form are
|Commencement Date||February 18, 2021|
|Last Date||April 3, 2021|
For proper functioning and effective working the age limit is fixed by the government.
|Multi skilled worker||18 years to 25 years|
|Other posts||18 years to 27 years|
The EDUCATIONAL background of the candidate decides the eligibility of the candidate. For each post it is different.
- Draughtsman– The candidate must have passed Class 12 from the Science stream from a recognized board and must have a Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship from a recognized university. Two years National Trade Certificate from a recognized university also works.
- Supervisor store- The candidate must have a degree or Certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or storekeeping from a recognized university.
- Radio mechanic – The candidate must have passed Class 10. Certificate in Radio Mechanic from Industrial Training Institute with two years experience as Radio Mechanic, or should have a Defence Trade Certificate from an army Institute or similar establishment of Defence with two-year experience in Radio Technology
- Lab Assistant- Aspirant must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board. He must possess a Certificate as Laboratory Assistant from a recognized university or Defence Service Regulations.
- Multi-skilled mason– Candidate must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board and must possess a Certificate in Building Construction or Bricks mason from a recognized university.
- Multi-skilled driver- Candidate must have cleared Class 10 from a recognized university and should have a certificate Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Storekeeper technical – Candidate must have passed Class 12 or should have to experience in-store management.
PROCESS OF SELECTION
Candidates have to undergo various procedures to get the desired position.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade test or Practical test
- Written examination
BORDER ROADS ORGANIZATION pays excellent salaries to its diligent workers.
- Draughtsman – The pay starts from Rs.29200 and goes to Rs. 92300
- Supervisor store – Starting salary is Rs.25500 and goes to Rs. 81100.
- Radio mechanic- Starting salary is Rs.25500 and goes to Rs. 81100.
- Lab Assistant – Salary starting from Rs21700 to Rs 69100.
- Multi-skilled workers are paid from Rs.18000 to Rs. 56900.
- Storekeeper technical is paid from Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200.
HOW TO APPLY?
Aspirants must be concerned as to how to apply for the job vacancy. The steps below will help you.
- All the applications have to be sent through a registered post to the below-mentioned address.
- Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411
- Candidates must recheck the application before sending it.
- All the relevant documents must be attached to the application.
- Candidates must note that the application should be sent within 45 days of the release of the notification if living in the plains.
- Candidates must note that the application should be sent within 60 days of the release of the notification if living in the Eastern parts of India or Himachal Pradesh or in the Union Territory of Ladakh, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep.
The list of documents to be attached is-
- Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status.
- All testimonial copies are attested by Gazetted Officer or self-attested.
All the suitable aspirants must apply soon and get their dream jobs. We are always with our readers to motivate them and update them.