CGBSE 10th class result is likely to declare shortly as the Chhattisgarh board has completed their board examination and now the board is planning to declare the result of class 10th. As we know that every year Chhattisgarh board releases there 10th class result in the month of April/ May. So this time it is also expected that the results will be declared in the same month. All CGBSE board 10th class regular and private students will be able to check their result through below direct links. Below provided links are inactive right now and will be active once the result declared on the official website. Guidelines to check the results are provided below for your reference.
Chhattisgarh board/CGBSE 10th class result is about to publish at the official website. All students are advised to be in touch with the OID team and visit the official website. CGBSE students are also recommended to do not enter your personal information on unofficial websites.
How to check CGBSE 10th class Result 2020?
If you don’t know how to check result at the official website then you need to follow below-given steps by step guidelines. Below we have provided a complete procedure and a direct link of an official website for checking Chhattisgarh board 10th results at the official website.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Board (link is given above).
- At the home page, find the results link form the newsfeed and click on it.
- Here, you will see “Name” wise and “Roll number” wise result checking option, you can choose any option as per your convenience.
- Now, you need to fill a few details like Name or father’s name / Roll Number in the given option.
- After filling all the required information successfully, click on the submit button for getting a result.
- Now, your result will appear on your serene.
- Check results carefully and download them.
- Take a print out of your result and keep it safe for further use.
Point to be Remembered
- After the result declaration, if you are not satisfied with your marks then you can fill revaluation and rechecking application form. The link will be provided hare.
- After a few days, the result of revaluation and rechecking will release at the official website.
- You can check your results by ‘Name’ and ‘Roll Number’, the board will provide both options for result checking.
- In the ‘Roll number’ wise result checking option you need to enter your roll number only but in the ‘Name’ wise result checking option you need to fill your name, after submitting your name you have to select the result which has your name along with your father’s name.
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully and make sure that all details are correct or not, if you saw any error in it then kindly contact your school or Chhattisgarh board.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet because you can use it as a duplicate copy of your mark sheet and you can get admission in the next class with the help of your online mark sheet.
- After one month of the result declaration, you can collect your original mark sheet from your repetitive school.
Direct Links are here to check result
The below links will be connected to the CG Board’s official website where CGBSE’s 10th result 2020 will be available to check. Let’s click on it and check your result.
Team OID has tried our best to consider all the updates in this article. In Case you have to find the information and updates for that you were looking around the internet then please write is through comments.
Kindly Subscribe to our website intelligence to get notified at the time of the CG Board 10th class result declaration.
Question and Answers
Q1: When will CGBSE 10th Result be declared?Ans: CG Board 10th class result 2019 be declared in the month of May/June 2019. Visit official website for more updates.
We hope that the above-given information in this article regarding the Chhattisgarh board class 10th result is enough and helpful for you. If you want more information about the same then you can ask us via comments below here on this page. We will reply to you as soon as possible and wish good luck to all the students for their future.