CISF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021– Candidates who are going to appear for CISF Written Exam should check the CISF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Here, we have provided detailed info regarding the CISF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern for candidates’ sake. Hence, scroll down and read the entire article.
CISF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
CISF Recruits for below posts,
- CISF ASI Steno
- Assistant Commandant (Asst Comdt)
- CISF Head Constable
- Constable Tradesman
- Driver Constable
- Constable Fire
- ASI LDCE
- Account Officer in CISF
CISF conducts the written exams to hiring the candidate for various Posts in CISF. Hence, here in this article, we have provided details regarding the CISF written test pattern and syllabus.
CISF Constable Written Exam Pattern
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics|
- Test Type: OMR based/computer-based written examination
- Language of written exam: bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Questions are to be answered by a black ball pen.
- The total no of questions will be 100 of 100 marks.
Minimum Qualifying Percentage
CISF decides the minimum qualifying percentage for each category. you can check the below table for a better idea.
|Category||minimum qualifying percentage|
CISF Constable Syllabus
Now, as per the exam pattern given above, here you can see that CISF is majorly asking questions from 4 subjects which test candidates’ knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical skill, and general awareness.
Analytical Aptitude Syllabus
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Time and Work Partnership
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Volumes, Profit, and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Interest
- Odd Man out
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Permutations and Combinations
- Theme Detection
- Making Judgements
- Artificial Language
- Logical Problems
- Cause and Effect
- Logical Deduction
- Statement and Argument
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Essential Part
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Classification
- Statement and Conclusion
- Matching Definition
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Budget and five-year plans
- Indian and its neighboring countries
- Sports Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Countries and Capitals
- Banking and Finance
- Scientific Research
- General Politics
- Important Financial and Economic
- Indian Constitution etc
Current Affairs – National and International
Candidates need to secure stipulated minimum marks to get entry into the medical test round. check below the selection process to have more knowledge about the selection of candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- PET includes the Height Bar Test in which you need to go through the height bar, your height should be equal to it or be greater than the height bar. (पीईटी में ऊंचाई बार टेस्ट शामिल है जिसमें आपको ऊंचाई बार से गुजरने की आवश्यकता होती है, आपकी ऊंचाई इसके बराबर होनी चाहिए या ऊंचाई बार से अधिक होनी चाहिए।)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Once you qualified PET, you will be screened for Height, Chest, Weight by officers.
- Relaxation in PST will be considered only according to government orders issued from time to time.
CISF Selection Process
- Eligibility Test (PST)
- CISF Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Merit List
After drawing the merit list final result will be declared through the website and a list of selected candidates Sector/Trade/Category wise will be uploaded to the CISF website.
स्कूल बोर्ड/ University के परीक्षा फॉर्म, टाइम टेबल, एडमिट कार्ड, परिणाम, पुनर्मूल्यांकन और साथ ही नई सरकारी नौकरियों के बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट को विजिट करे और साथ ही हमारे YouTube को भी सब्सक्राइब करे- चैनल पर जाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
Queries CISF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern
If you have any type of doubt or query in your mind regarding the CISF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern then comment below. We will answer all your queries as soon as possible.
Q: What is the selection process of CISF recruitment?Ans: See Above
Q: Where can I get CISF New syllabus & Exam pattern for countable?Ans: On the official website