CIL (COAL INDIA LIMITED) invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE only for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in different disciplines as per details are given below:
कोयला इंडिया लिमिटेड ने विभिन्न पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किये है भर्ती से संबंधित सारी जानकारी निचे इस आर्टिकल में दी गयी है।
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications Saturday, 21.12.2019: 10.00 AM
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee Sunday, 19.01.2020: 11.00 PM
- Tentative dates of Computer Based Online Test Thursday, 27.02.2020 & Friday, 28.02.2020
Vacancy Name & Education Qualification
- Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in the relevant branch of Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Coal Preparation– BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Systems– BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60%
- Materials Management– Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years of full-time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Finance & Accounts– Qualified CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR– Graduates with at least two years full-time Post-Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales– Recognised Degree with 2 years of full-time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with a specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Community Development– Minimum two years of full-time Post-Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognized University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organization and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with a minimum of 60% marks.
Minimum 2 years of Full-time Post Graduate Degree (from recognized University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with a minimum of 60% marks.
Official Notification Of The Recruitment
Questions regarding the above-provided info can be asked to us through the below form. Team OID will respond to all your questions as soon as possible.