Dadra and Nagar Haveli UT Ministry of Woman and Child Development has announced the vacancy of Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker Helper, and Teacher Postes. The job opportunity is for freshers and experienced candidates. Anganwadi vacancy consists of the post of Anganwadi Workers, Helpers, and Supervisors. Candidates who were looking for the opportunity in Anganwadi in Dadra and Nagar Haveli can apply for the vacancy. To apply for the following, candidates have to visit the official website of the Dadra and Nagar Haveli Anganwadi Recruitment 2021. Online application forms are available on the website. for candidates’ help, steps to fill in the application form are given below.
Before filling the application form, be prepared with a scanned photograph and signature. Application for the process would down at the department’s official website. The step-by-step process and direct links are listed below for your reference.
How to apply for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
In Case you do not know how to apply for the DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI ANGANWADI Bharti then you may follow the below-listed step by step process and apply online at the official website. Direct links to visit the official website is also listed below.
- Visit the official website.
- The official website has been given below.
- Search for the recruitments or What’s New or Latest Updates column.
- Look for the vacancy you are searching for i.e.DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI ANGANWADI VACANCY 2021
- Click on it, and then read the full detailed notification carefully.
- After this, fill the application form online.
- Fill in each detail carefully as per your documents.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Before submitting, check the form.
- After checking it carefully submit it.
- The next step is to pay application fees through online modes like debit card/ credit card/ UPI/ Net banking.
- Select the payment method and pay the fees.
- Now your application form will be generated.
- Take the print of it for further use.
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Anganwadi Supervisor Helper Teacher Worker Recruitment 2021||Check Here|
Eligibility Criteria for the Dadra and Nagar Haveli Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Candidates should be a citizen of India to apply for the post. The minimum qualification required is 8th passed. Other details related to the post will be available in the notification issued.
Important dates to remember
- Commencement date to apply online for an application form – to be released soon
- Last of submission of online application form – to be released soon
- Last date to deposit the application fee – to be released soon
Important Links are here
OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINK- CLICK HERE
We have tried our best to consider all the information in this Article about the Dadra and Nagar Haveli Anganwadi Recruitment 2021. In Case you have any queries on it then please write us through comments and have a look at the below listed questions and answers.
Frequently asked Questions
Q. Will, it is a written exam for a helper?
Ans. No, it will be an interview or merit-based exam.
Q. Can a candidate apply for multiple posts in the Anganwadi vacancy of 2021?
Ans. We can’t be sure till the notification gets published, so be patient.
Question: Where to apply for Dadra & Nagar Haveli Anganwadi Recruitment?Answer: You can apply for this on the official website of ICDS Dadra & Nagar Haveli