Defense Institute of Psychological Research (DIPR) under Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released the notification of vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JR) and Research Associate in 2021. DIPR always served for the welfare of our country and for the welfare of the unemployed eligible sector they are out with vacancies of JR and RA.
DIPR is out with just 14 vacancies. So catch the flying opportunity and prove yourself to be a part of it. Details related to posts that are selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, etc. have been mentioned in the article thoroughly.
Eligibility criteria of DIPR Recruitment 2021
For Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- Candidates must have passed the Ph.D. in Psychology, Post Graduation in Psychology/ Applied Psychology with 1st division from a recognized university or Board or Institution, and should be NET qualified.
For Research Associate(RA) – Candidate must have passed Ph.D. in Psychology.
Age Limit for DIPR 2021
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 28 years
- For Research Associate(RA) – 35 years
Age Relaxation – To unreserved categories, no relaxation is given To Reserved categories
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST/PwD – 5 years
Age relaxation is given as per government norms.
Details of PayScale
Payscale is not about salary as it is research work. It’s a learning process, so instead of salary, for hard work of candidates stipend is paid.
- For JRF – 31000/- p.m. for 1st and 2nd year 35000/- p.m. for 3rd year
- For RA – 54,000/- p.m.
For other details related to pay scale visit official notifications.
Application Fee of DIPR 2021
- For reserved categories like SC/ST/PwD etc. no application is charged.
- But Unreserved categories have to pay Rs.10 in the form of IPO.
Steps to apply for DIPR 2021 Posts online at the official Website
The candidate has to apply offline for the following posts. The procedure has been described below.
- Visit the official website of( DIPR)Defense Research & Development Organization official website “www.drdo.gov.in”. Direct to the website is also given below.
- Search for the notification. Read it carefully.
- Now download the application form on a good quality A4 size paper.
- Fill in the details carefully.
- Attach the documents and photographs whichever is asked in th form.
- Fold it nicely and seal it in an envelope to post it on the given postal address.
- Postal Address: Director DIPR, Lucknow Road, Tirampur, Delhi – 110054
Important Links are here
Official link click here
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What is the selection process of DIPR?
Ans. The selection process is done through shortlisting.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the posts?
Ans. The last date is after the 21 days advertisement is being published. Advertisement published on 20/02/2021 so 21 days will complete by 12/3/2021. The application form of the candidate should reach within 21 days on the given postal address to keep it in consideration.