Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Has Provided the DSSSB Assistant Syllabus 2021, There are many candidates how are searching for How to Prepare for Delhi SSSB Driver Exam 2021 and what are Important topics for DSSSB Assistant Grade – I Exam. In this article, You may check DSSSB Senior Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern and DSSSB Laboratory Technician Selection Process. Candidates are advised to have a look at the below-listed Syllabus and Exam pattern and visit the official website for more details on it.
Selection Process for DSSSB Assistant
In Order to get selected for the DSSSB Assistant candidates needs to go through the One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable. Detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern can be check below.
What is the DSSSB Assistant Exam Pattern?
Candidates need to follow the latest and new Exam Pattern for the DSSSB Assistant Exam 2021. Team OID has provided here the DSSSB Assistant Exam Pattern for your reference.
- The written test will be of objective type.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/ Two Tier written examination (Objective/ Descriptive Type) is as under (pls. refer notification dated 26/04/2013 available on the website of the Board):-
- OBC (Delhi) :35%
- SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
DSSSB Assistant Syllabus :-
The Exam Syllabus is as follows: One Tier (General/Technical) Examination. The subject-wise syllabus is provided below for more of the Subjects. Candidates may check all below.
(i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions, etc.
(ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc.
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
(iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, etc. would also be covered in this exams.
SECTION B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only):
Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions will be included in the paper on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination Schemes:
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
A. Part-I (MCQ/ Objective type)
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in the One Tier exam but with a slightly higher level.
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with a slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be questions on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with a slightly higher level.
B.Part-II : (Descriptive)
- Essay (In English) 30 Marks
- Letter writing/Expansion of idea 20 Marks
(In English) (20% Weightage)
Important Links are Here
Here are all the important link that may help you to download the DSSSB Assistant Syllabis and Exam Pattern 2021.
|Admit Card||Admit Card Details|
|Recruitment Notification||DSSSB Assistant Recruitment|
|Official Website||https://dsssbonline.nic.in or https://dsssbonline.nic.in|
FAQs on it
Frequenlty Asked Questions and Answers on the DSSSB Assistant Syllabus and exam pattern are listed here. In Case you also have any kind of queries on it then please write us through commnets. Let’s have a look on below lited FAQs.
Q: What is the Selection Process of DSSSB Assistant Vacancy?
Ans: The selection will be done through the One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable. For more updates check the official notification.
Q: What Is the Exam Pattern of DSSSB Assistant Examination 2021?
Ans: The Exam Pattern are different According to the Post, Candidates can check more detailed information above or have a look at the official notification issued by the Department.
Q: Is there any Negative Marking in DSSSB Assistant Examination 2021?
Ans: Yes, Negative Marking will be there and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.