A warm welcome to all our readers. Hope all are doing great. This article will bring joy and excitement to the deserving aspirants looking for jobs in the technical field. DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY also knows as DTU has announced job vacancies for various posts. The great news is that not only experienced candidates but freshers can also apply. Scroll down for more details about the DTU Recruitment 2021 like its eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Age limit, and Application Form Process.
DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY was established in the year by the Government of Delhi. It is a university that includes teaching, research, and development in the technology sector. DTU RECRUITMENT is open for candidates all over India. To get all the details about the recruitment read the whole article. The whole procedure is online through the official website dtu.ac.in.
Various vacancies are available like the controller of finance, professor, software engineers, computer engineers, etc.
Important DATES are here
Aspirants should hurry and prepare themselves to fill in the application form as the last date is approaching.
|LAST DATE||Varies according to the post|
- Last date to fill in the application form for
- Professor- March 4, 2021Controller of Finance- February 24, 2021
|CONTROLLER OF FINANCE||1|
Number of vacancies are separated according to the categories.
PROFESSOR– With a total of sixteen posts, it is divided as under-
- UR- 05
- OBC- 06
- SC- 03
- ST- 02
SOFTWARE ENGINEERS – A total of three VACANCIES have been released.
- UR- 01
- OBC- 01
- SC- 01
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- The total number of posts released is four.
- UR- 01
- OBC- 01
- SC- 01
- ST- 01
COMPUTER ENGINEERS- A total of nine posts have been announced.
- UR- 03
- OBC- 04
Candidates from all over the country can apply. However, the jobs are based in Delhi.
- Professor– In order to apply for the post of professor an aspirant must be an M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D.
- Controller of Finance- A candidate holding a Master’s degree can apply.
- COMPUTER ENGINEERS- M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERS- M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY-M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee either online or through a demand draft. DD has to be sent along with the application.
- Demand draft of Rs.1000/- should be drawn in favor of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University”, payable at Delhi.
- ₹ 500/- for EWS / SC / ST category candidates.
- No fee for PwBD category candidates.
PROCESS OF SELECTION
All the suitable candidates have to fill in the applications online or offline. The application form along with the relevant documents and demand draft can be sent to the official address of DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY. For your convenience, the address is provided below.
Office of the Recruitment Branch, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042.
Candidates will be called for an interview on the basis of their educational background. Aspirants who are selected in the technical round would be subjected to the HR round where the candidates would be questioned about the company, general knowledge, and interpersonal skills, the skill to think out of the box and the attitude of the candidate would be tested.
- Pay Scale depends on the post of the candidate. DTU provides a high range of pay.
- The pay starts from Rs. 60000 to and goes up to Rs.144200 depending on the post applied for.
We wish all the eligible candidate’s good luck and hope that the information provided is helpful. More updates will be provided soon. Make sure that the applications reach the office before the last date and do keep a copy of each for future reference.
Team OID wants to advise all the candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment must check all the details from the official website and do not make any payment at the unofficial website for the DTU Recruitment Application Process.