Candidates who have applied for Haryana Police constable vacancy 2019 must check it’s syllabus and exam pattern for batter preparation. As we all know that exams pattern and syllabus is the key tool for preparation for any competitive exams. So all students are advised to have a look at below Haryana Police constable syllabus and exam pattern for reference.
Haryana Police constable Latest Exam Pattern
Candidates should follow the latest exam pattern for Haryana police constable exam preparation. Candidates can prepare with the help of the latest exam pattern. Let’s have a look on below exam pattern.
|2||General Reasoning And Mental Ability|
|7||Agriculture, Animal Husbandry|
- All Question will objective only.
- Every question will constant 1 marks.
- There will no Negative marking
- The duration of the test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The medium of examination shall be Hindi except for knowledge of the English language.
- The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc.
- There shall be at least 10 questions relating to computer basic knowledge
Detailed Syllabus for Haryana Police Constable Exam
Details syllabus for Haryana Police constable exams subjects wise is provided below.
- General Studies – In this objective of questions about general knowledge of the surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
- Reasoning – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns, etc.
- Current Affairs – Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. The focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
- Numerical Ability – The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Agriculture – Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture, Fruits & Vegetables, Crop Production, Soil, Fertility, Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage, Weed/Pests Control, Types of Crops, Soil & Land, Horticulture, Plantation and Deforestation, etc.
- Animal Husbandry – Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance, Animal breeds, the importance of animal, Livestock farming, Dairy, diseases, and symptoms in animal, etc.
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus in Hindi
Haryana Police constable exam syllabus in Hindi will be provided here soon. Our team is working on it.
We believe that the article includes all information regards the Haryana Police constable syllabus and exam pattern and solve your all queries on the same. If you feel that anything is missing from it, Please suggest us through comments. Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. We will consider your suggestion and update this article.
Question and Answers
Our team is working to provide you a few most possible question and answers on Haryana Police Constable syllabus and exams pattern to solve your queries on the same.
If you still have any questions and queries in the same please write us through comments. We will try our best to get you back as soon as possible.