Here Candidates may get tips on How to Prepare for SSC MTS Exam 2022. This article is all about the SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips 2022. Important Topics of SSC MTS are listed below for candidates’ reference. Candidates should focus on Latest Exam Syllabus and Pattern. Scroll down for the Topics for SSC MTS Preparation. This article will help you to Prepare for SSC MTS Paper 1 Paper 2 Descriptive Exam.
How to Prepare for SSC MTS Exam 2022
Important Tips For SSC MTS Paper-1
Tips for SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning
Questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non – verbal considering the functions attached to the post.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Will be of 25 Marks/ Questions.
- It would include questions of non – verbal type.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Topics to focus :- Similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non – verbal series etc.
Tips for SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude
Questions on Numerical Aptitude will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably.
- Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- Numerical Aptitude Will be of 25 Marks/ Questions.
- Don’t take much time on one question. Solve question according to their merit.
Topics to focus :- Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Tips SSC MTS English Language
Questions on the English Language will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics.
- English Language Will be of 25 Marks/ Questions.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus :- Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms And Its Correct Usage, etc.
Tips for SSC MTS General Awareness
Questions on General Awareness will be also of similar standard.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- General Awareness Will be of 25 Marks/ Questions.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events
Topics to focus :– Questions Relating To Everyday Observation And Experience In Their Scientific Aspect, India And Its Neighbouring Countries Especially Pertaining To Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, And Scientific Research Etc.
Please Note:- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBE there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Awareness Paper.
Important Tips For SSC MTS Paper-2
This Paper would be in English and Hindi and to the extent possible in other languages mentioned in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Please Note:- Paper-II will only be qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of re-categorization of the post as Group – C and in view of job requirements.
Important Points To Be Noted While Preparing For SSC MTS
- Give more priority to important topics.
- Read News & Articles Related to the Exam.
- Make a Regular Time Table / Schedule for your Exam Preparation.
- Makes Notes for all the Topics.
- Revise all the topic on time to time.
- Attent Online Mock Tests on a Regular Basis.
Online Exam Preparation Tips For SSC MTS 2022
We are providing You the Best Online Study tips to enhance Your Time management / Speed & Accuracy / Skill For the SSC MTS (Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) 2022. For Your Better Exam Preparation, There is a Lot of Study material like Mock Tests, Practice Sets & Preparation Quizzes.
Important Link Area
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
About SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts an examination for Recruitment to the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories all over India. Regional Offices of the Commission will advertise recruitment to Group “C” posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (NT) in different States /UTs. Candidates who are interested can apply online. Application Submission Process will be Started From the Date 02-02-2022 & Conducted Till the Date 18-03-2022. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Information About the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link. Date-related details must be checked from the official notification issued by the Department.
About SSC MTS Exam Process:
The Exam Will be Written Type. The Exam Will be Divided into Two Papers. Paper 1 would be Objective and Paper-II would be conventional type. Paper -1 Will be Conducted on the Date 05 – 20 October 2022 (CBE) & Paper-II (Descriptive) Will be Conducted on the Date __/__/2022 (DES)**. Candidates have to attain minimum cut-off marks overall decided by SSC for Provisional Allotment. Candidates have to do up to the mark & goal-oriented preparation for this exam.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper-I. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature. The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II may be different for vacancies in each State/UT will be fixed at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates for each State/UT will finally be selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II.
SSC MTS Written Exam Pattern
For SSC MTS Paper – 1
- Paper 1 Will be Objective Type.
- There are four parts in Paper-I having 100 Questions of 100 marks.
- Total time duration for Paper-1 is 1.5 hours (90 Minutes) and 2 hours (120 minutes) for visually handicapped candidate.
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-A, B, D.
For SSC MTS Paper – 2
- Paper-II will be Descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-2 Will be of 50 Marks.
- Total time duration for Paper-2 is 30 Minutes and 45 Minutes for the visually handicapped candidates.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature.
- Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.