HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION will release the recruitment notification for clerk Bharti soon at the official website. The Bharti notification will be released for recruiting 5000 clerks (Approx) for various departments, boards or committees. So, candidates who are waiting for HSSC Haryana Clerk Bharti 2020, should stay in touch with us, because below we have provided all information about the Bharti like vacancy details, important dates (Tentative), selection process, pay scale, age, education qualification, application process & fees, etc. So candidates need to scroll down to get all this information.
Detailed Information of Haryana Clerk Bharti Vacancies
Total- S500 Vacancies
Important Dates of HSSC Haryana Clerk Bharti 2020
Dates will be provided along with the official notification of the recruitment.
|Date of publication||–|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||–|
|Closing date for submission of online application||–|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||–|
HSSC Haryana Clerk Bharti Education Qualification, Age, Pay Scale & Criteria for Selection
Candidates those who are going to apply for HSSC Haryana Clerk Bharti. They all are advised to check all details regarding the Bharti like Education Qualification, Age, Pay Scale & Criteria for Selection. So below we have provided all these details regarding HSSC Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2020. So have a look below.
उम्मीदवार जो एचएसएससी हरियाणा क्लर्क भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने जा रहे हैं। वे सभी को सलाह दी जाती है कि चयन के लिए भर्ती की शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु, वेतनमान और मानदंड जैसे सभी विवरणों की जांच करें। इसलिए नीचे हमने एचएसएससी हरियाणा क्लर्क भर्ती 2020 के बारे में ये सभी विवरण प्रदान किए हैं। इसलिए नीचे एक नज़र डालें।
- 10+2/10+2 First Division/ Graduation or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
Age: 17-42 years
Relaxation in Age:
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up to 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
Pay Scale: ` 5200-20200+` 1900 (GP) Pre revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900.
Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus
1. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2.||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
2. The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
3. The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows.
- (5 Marks) : if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- (5 Marks) : if the applicant is:-
- a widow: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”.
- (5 Marks) : If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- Experience: (A maximum of 8 marks): One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months.
Note:- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
All details will be updated soon with the official notification of the recruitment. So, keep visiting this page for the new updates.
Please Subscribe to our website notification service to get notified about all the latest updates regarding HSSC Haryana Clerk Bharti on your mobile and desktop screen. [कृपया अपने मोबाइल और डेस्कटॉप स्क्रीन पर HSSC हरियाणा क्लर्क भर्ती के बारे में सभी नवीनतम अपडेट के बारे में सूचित पाने के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट को सब्सक्राइब करे ।]
By Subscribing our website notification, You can also get notification of upcoming Govt Vacancies in Haryana. [हमारी वेबसाइट नोटिफिकेशन को सब्सक्राइब करके, आप हरियाणा में आगामी सरकारी भारतीयों का नोटिफिकेशन प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।]
Direct Links to Apply for Haryana Clerk Bharti 2020
Please visit the below-given URL address to apply for Haryana Clerk Bharti 2020
Click Here to See Official Notification of Haryana Clerk Bharti 2020
Thanks for visiting our website. Above we have tried our best to provide all info about the Haryana Clerk Bharti 2020. Even after that if you want any more info or have any doubts regarding the above-provided info then ask us. We will connect to you soon and will try to help you out.
हमारी वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए धन्यवाद। ऊपर हमने हरियाणा क्लर्क भर्ती 2020 के बारे में सारी जानकारी प्रदान करने की पूरी कोशिश की है। इसके बाद भी यदि आप कोई और जानकारी चाहते हैं या ऊपर दी गई जानकारी के बारे में कोई संदेह है तो हमसे पूछें। हम जल्द ही आपसे सम्पर्क करेंगे और आपकी मदद करने की पूरी कोशिश करेंगे ।
Please Note: Details mentioned in this article are taken from the official notification. Have a look at the official notification in case if you have any queries on it. The link is listed above.