IIT Delhi PG Admission Form 2021 will start on the official Website. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi PG Admission Process for PG Programmes Ph.D. M.Tech M.Sc M.Des has started. As Per the latest updates IIT Delhi Post Graduate Admission Form 2021 Online Application For Admission Check Eligibility Apply Online with the help of listed links and process.
IIT Delhi PG Admission Form Process 2022
Note that the IIT Delhi has started the Admission Form Process 2022 for the PG Programmes. Interested candidates can check all the details below and apply from the details given below. Candidates are requested to stay with us or the official Website of the IIT Delhi for the latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in IIT Delhi Ph.D. M.Tech Courses
Minimum Qualification for Admission to full-time Ph.D. Programmes:-
|Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the Qualifying degree for General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS category students||Qualification through national level examination requirements|
|M. Tech./M.E./M.D. / or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||NIL|
|M.Sc./MBA/M.A./ M.B.B.S. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/ CSIR/UGC/NET/ICAR/ICMR/DST-INSPIRE Fellowship|
|B.E. /B. Tech. or equivalent||70% marks or 7.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/CSIR/UGC NET/ICAR/DST-INSPIRE Fellowship|
M. Tech./ M. S.(Research)/ M. Des. Programmes:-
|Programme & Admission type||Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the qualifying degree for General / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category students||National level examination Requirements|
|M. Tech./ M. Tech.(high value Assistantship) / M.S.(R) (Direct Admission without test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent||75%marks or 7.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualifying GATE score|
|M. Tech./ M. Tech.(High Value Assistantship)/ M.S.(R) (Admission with test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Qualifying GATE score|
|M.Des.(Direct Admission without test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. or equivalent||75%marks or 7.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Valid CEED Score|
|M.Des. (Admission with Test /interview)||B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Valid CEED Score|
M.Sc. in Cognitive Science:-
|Programme & Admission type||Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the qualifying degree for General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)category students||National level examination Requirements|
|M.Sc. Cognitive Science (Admission with valid COGJET score and personal interview)||Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.Sc./ B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent)||At least 55% or 5.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Valid COGJET score|
IIT Delhi PG Admission Application Procedure
The Mode of Submission of Application form is online only. Candidates not need to be required to send the hard copy of the application form and bank challan. Online submission of the application form may be made by accessing the Institute website.
IIT Delhi PG Admission Application Fee
|For the General/OBC/EWS category Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD categories||Rs. 50/-|
Here are Instructions for IIT Delhi PG Admission Application Form Process
- Separate application form should be filled for Ph.D. programme for each Department/Centre/School.
- Separate application form should be filled for each M.S.(R) programme.
- Separate application form should be filled for M.Des. programme.
- Separate application form should be filled for each interdisciplinary M.Tech. programme.
- The applicant seeking admission to M.Tech. programme of a particular department should fill a separate application form. He/she may give upto four choices in order of preference for the M.Tech. Programmes available in that department. However, he/she will be considered only for two choices for which he/she is eligible in the order of preference given.
- For the GATE qualified candidates applying for full-time M.Tech. Programme, the offer for admission, if selected, will be through Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP). Such candidates must register on COAP portal before applying and mention COAP Registration No. in the application form.
- GATE score cut off criteria used for short-listing candidates in different non-sponsored (full-time) M.Tech. programmes during the previous academic year is given in Annexure IV. This is only for thecandidate’s reference and the criteria may even change substantially based on applications received for the current admissions.
- Part-time/Sponsored (full-time) candidates must submit NOC/Sponsorship Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
- Filling of false information will lead to rejection of application/cancellation of admission.Fill the programme code at the appropriate place in the Application Form. The Ph.D. programme codes are given in Annexure-I and M.Tech./M.S. (R)/M.Des.. programme codes are given in Annexure-II.
Important Dates for IIT Delhi PG Admission Form Process 2022
|Application Form Starting Date||March 15, 2021 (12.00 noon)|
|Last date for online application and application fee Payment||April 24, 2021 (04.00 pm)|
|Dates for Test / Interview||May 10, 2021 – June 23, 2021|
|Date of Orientation and Registration for new students||August 25-26, 2021|
|Commencement of classes||August 27, 2021|
Direct Links are Here
|Download Advertisement||IIT Delhi Information Brochure|
|Check Short Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available From 15.03.2021|
|Syllabus||Links Would Be Listed Here|
Questions and Answers
Ans: The process to apply online for the IIT Delhi Admission process is provided here on this page.
Ans: For Eligibility Criteria check the official notification issued by the IIT Delhi. However, All the Details are Listed here on this page as well.
Ans: The Application form fees for General/OBC/EWS – Rs.200/- and SC/ST/PWD – Rs.50/-.
Ans: The last date for submission of the online application and the payment of the application fee can be checked at the official notification.