Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022, the Last date to apply online
Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022– It is good news for all Indian Air Force aspirants that IAF has released recruitment notification in the employment newspaper and hiring NCC SPECIAL ENTRY for Flying Branch course commencing in 2022. Check Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Vacancy 2022 and apply online.
Online applications to Join Indian Air Force, are invited for the courses commencing in July 2022 for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) for men/Short Service Commission (SSC) for men & women in Flying and Meteorology Branch.
Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force is considered one of the best jobs under Defence jobs in India. IAF has different job styles and challenges to play on duty. It is not a cakewalk which everybody can walk. It left no stone unturned for making our nation secure on air. Let’s check here all the important details, application dates, how to fill the application form, age limit, education qualification, physical standards, and medical criteria for NCC entry in the Indian air force.
IAF NCC Special Entry Notification Download 2022
Indian Air Force INVITES ENTERPRISING & ADVENTUROUS INDIAN CITIZENS (MEN AND WOMEN) TO JOIN THE INDIAN AIR FORCE AS COMMISSIONED OFFICERS IN FLYING Branch AND METEOROLOGY BRANCH.
REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN ON AUG 2022 AND CLOSE ON AUG 2022.
Branch & Course No: Flying Branch 204/18F/PC/M, 204/18F/SSC/M & W
M – Men & W – Women
If you meet the eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Recruitment, then follow the below steps to apply for the application form.
- please click on “CANDIDATE LOGIN” on the career website of IAF careerairforce.nic.in
- Now click on NCC Flying Branch Entry as per your eligibility and follow the instructions thereon.
- You are advised to note down the registration number for future correspondence.
- Candidates are advised to read the notification and the detailed guidelines for filling up online applications as given on the website careerairforce.nic.in prior to commencement of filling up online applications.
- While filling online application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available, as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates.
- Save your recent color passport size photograph (size 10 to 50 KB) on the computer for uploading it with your online application form.
- Please note that utmost care needs to be taken while filling up the online application.
- In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidature is likely to be canceled at any stage of the selection process.
- Submission of more than one application will result in the cancellation of candidature.
Eligibility Criteria for NCC Special Entry Scheme 2022
Now let’s check education qualification, percentage criteria, visual standards, age limit, Height-Weight chart for Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022.
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06 Aug 15 is mandatory.
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent. OR minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent are also eligible.
- Final year candidates may apply for all courses commencing in July 2022
- 20 to 24 years as on 2022
- i.e. Born between 02 July 1994 to 01 July 1998. (Both dates inclusive).
- Upper age limit relaxation –> Candidate holding a valid and current commercial pilot license issued by DGCA (India) is relax-able up to 26 years i.e (Both dates inclusive).
Medical Standards For Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022
- Color vision must be CP-I.
Maximum Limits of Refractive Error
- Hypermetropia: +2.0 d Sph,
- Manifest Myopia: Nil,
- Retinoscopic Myopia: -0.5 in any meridian permitted,
- Astigmatism: +0.75 D Cyl (with +2.0 D Max).
Visual Acuity Errors
- Habitually wear spectacles are not eligible.
- Minimum distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other correctable to 6/6.
Physical Standards (Height-Weight Chart) – For Men & Women
- Height : 162.5 cms,
- Leg Length : Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms.
- Thigh Length : Max – 64 cms,
- Sitting Height : Min – 81.5 cms. Max- 96 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
Selection Process For Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022
All applicants whose applications are submitted by the due date will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, or Varanasi.
The testing would consist of three stages as given below:
Stage 1: Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branch applied for. Candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
Stage 2: Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days.
For Flying Brach: Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only. This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the CPSS/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply.
If you have any confusion on Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022, then please comment.
Follow tech Mario on Facebook for more updates
Questions and Answers
Here on this page, We have listed all the details about this recruitment. In Order to Solve your queries on it We have listed here few most possible questions and answers on it. If you also have any kind of queries on it then please write us throuhg commnets. Team OID will get you back a soon as possible.