Indian Army ARO Ferozepur Rally 2022 | Check Apply Indian Army ARO Ferozepur Bharti Here
The good news for all the candidates is that an Indian Army ARO Recruitment Ferozpur Rally 2022 will be conducted at Jyoti Stadium, Ferozepur Cantt This Bharti Recruitment will be based on an Online Application. Eligible candidates are from the districts of Ferozepur, Bathinda, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Fazilka, and Faridkot. Get under all the detail regarding this rally e.g. eligibility criteria, physical, running, push up, pull up, chest, height, weight, age limit, and education qualification.
Indian Army ARO Ferozepur Rally 2022
ਭਾਰਤੀ ਫੌਜ ਏਆਰੋ ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ਪੁਰ ਰੈਲੀ – Please note that the specific date and time of the rally date (running and physical) will be intimated to the respective candidates through e-mail to their registered mail IDs. Hence you need to register with a valid email address. How to register for this rally is given below.
Ferozepur Bharti Notification pdf download (ਭਾਰਤੀ ਨੋਟੀਫਿਕੇਸ਼ਨ ਪੀ ਡੀ ਐਫ ਡਾਊਨਲੋਡ)
You can download a pdf of the official notification from the below link. Also, check here important detail regarding the rally date and application closing date.
District Eligible: Ferozepur, Bathinda, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Fazilka, and Faridkot
Application Last Date: 2022
Rally Dates: 2022
Venue and time: Jyoti Stadium, Ferozepur Cant, Before 8 AM Daily.
Download Ferozepur Bharti Notification pdf – Direct Link
Admit Card Download
Candidates shall take a printout of the ‘Admit Card’ and bring it along with all relevant documents to the rally site. Online registration is open and will continue till Aug 2022.
- SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY (SIKH, SIKH MAZHABI & RAMDASIA AND OTHER CASTES BELONGING TO PUNJAB).
- SOLDIER CLERK / STORE KEEPER TECHNICAL (ALL CASTES BELONGING TO PUNJAB).
- SOLDIER TECHNICAL (ALL CASTES BELONGING TO PUNJAB)
- SOLDIER NURSING ASSISTANT
- SOLDIER TRADESMAN (8TH AND 10TH PASS).
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army ARO Ferozepur Rally 2022
Check the below chart for Education qualification in the Indian Army ARO Ferozepur Rally. The table is showing GD, Tradesman, Technical, Store Keeper Technical, Nursing Assistant, and Soldier Clerk’s required qualifications.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Soldier GD||Matric (10th) passed with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject or 10+2 simple pass|
|Soldier Technical||10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject|
|Soldier Clerk / SKT||10+2 pass in any stream Arts/Science/Commerce with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject. If the candidate has English but no Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping as a subject in the 12th class, he should have passed 10th with min 50% marks in Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping. If a candidate has Maths/Accts/Book Keeping Subject in 12th class but not English, he should have passed 10th with min 50% in English. If a candidate is a graduate (any field) with Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 50% marks in Maths/English in Class XII or Class X and scoring 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII is waived off. If a candidate is a graduate but does not have English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping at the graduate level, he should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping at least once in Class XII or Class X|
|Soldier NA (Nursing Assistant)||Should have secured 40% in compulsory (Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology) and 50 in aggregate in Class 12th (C2 grade in compulsory subjects and aggregate of 5 points for Bd with Grading System) or BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English (Simple Pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in class XII|
|Soldier Tradesman (8th and 10th Pass)||8th / 10th (Matric) Simple Pass|
Age Limit, Height, Weight & Chest Chart
Now in this chart, we are showing the Age limit post-wise, height, and required weight as per the post. Age calculation is as of 2022 for the Indian Army ARO Ferozepur Rally.
|Post Name||Age Limit||Height||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier GD||17 ½ to 21 years||Minimum 170 Cms||50 Kgs||Min 77cm & expansion- 05 cms.|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ to 23 years||Minimum 170 Cms||50 Kgs||Min 77cm & expansion- 05 cms.|
|Soldier Clerk / SKT||17 ½ to 23 years||Minimum 162 Cms||50 Kgs||Min 77cm & expansion- 05 cms.|
|Soldier NA (Nursing Assistant)||17 ½ to 23 years||Minimum 170 Cms||50 Kgs||Min 77cm & expansion- 05 cms.|
|Soldier Tradesman (8th and 10th Pass)||17 ½ to 23 years||Minimum 170 Cms||50 Kgs||Min 77cm & expansion- 05 cms.|
The document needs to carry to the rally Venue
Carry the below list of documents to the rally venue for verification.
- 20 Photographs, SIKH candidates should bring 20 copies with a turban and 20 copies without
- Education Certificate/Marksheet issued by Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM.
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/MC within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/MC within last six months.
- A candidate who is sons of serving soldiers/widows/war widows and Ex-servicemen will produce a Relationship Certificate/Discharge Book issued by the concerned Records Office duly signed by the Record Officer with a round stamp duly affixed, at the time of token issue.
- NCC (A/B/C Certificates) and RD Parade Certificate.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at the International level and State at the National level within the last two years.
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with Ist /2nd position within last two years.
- Candidates having O+ level computer certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- No Claim Certificate with photograph duly signed by individual and Father/Guardian and countersigned by Village Sarpanch/District Administration issued within last six months.
- Self Affidavit A comprehensive format for self-declaration affidavit has been formulated.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
FAQs Indian Army ARO Ferozepur Rally 2022
If you have any questions on Indian Army ARO Ferozepur Rally 2022. Please comment below.
उम्मीदवार इस पोस्ट से संबंधित अपने प्रश्न नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करके पूछ कर सकते हैं। हम आपके सवालों का जवाब जल्द से जल्द देने का प्रयास करेंगे।
उतर : ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर कर सकते है?
उतर : डेट अभी जारी नहीं हुई है आने वाले समय में जल्द ही शुरू होगी।