Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata WB 2021– It is good news for All the army aspirants from West Bengal that the Indian army is going to conduct a recruitment rally soon at Barrackpore and Barrackpore Cant. There are two different rallies for Kolkata ARO and Barrackpore ARO on different dates in RCTC ground Barrackpore. More on the Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata WB 2021 can be checked here.
Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata WB 2021
- You can check here all Bharti detail regarding the last date to apply, education qualification, age limit, districts allowed, category eligible, physical test criteria, etc.
- Only UN-MARRIED MALE CANDIDATES are allowed to appear in this rally and you need to report on the given date and time at prescribe venue on admit card.
- For the written exam, the date and time will be intimated in the CEE (COMBINED ENTRANCE EXAM) admit card.
Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata Notification Download
below is the official link for both the rallies.
Indian Army Rally ARO Barrackpore Cantt Kolkata pdf download – direct link
Online Registration & Online Application is compulsory to attend the Rally. Candidates are advised to register themselves and apply for participation in the rally on the official website.
Only those candidates having VALID ADMIT CARD will be allowed in the Rally. Admit Card will be available on the Indian Army site. Please take a printout at the rally venue.
Download Admit Card of WB Rally
All the candidates who have applied for the Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata WB 2021 should download Admit Card. It is mandatory to carry a hall ticket (admit card) to the rally site and without admit card you are not allowed to participate in the rally.
It was mentioned in the Notification that all the candidates applied for candidates need to download admit card from the official website of the Indian army.
Admit Card Dates
The date of admit card download is 15 days before the rally date. It means you can download admit card from October 2021. You need to log in to the official website to get a printout of the Hall Ticket/Admit card and carry admit card to the rally venue.
How to download Admit Card WB Bharti
- Go to the official website of the Indian army. The link is given above.
- Now login to your account which you created while registration for a rally. (Please click on JCO Login)
- You can click on the download admit card.
- Now one Pdf file will appear now you can print it and save it for further reference.
- It is mandatory to carry admit cards at the rally site. No candidates without an Indian army admit card will be allowed to enter rally premises.
- The candidate will take the printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from LASER PRINTER only.
Indian Army Barrackpore Bharti Schedule program
Check the below chart table for the Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Recruitment schedule.
|ARO Name||Application Date||Rally Dates||Venue|
|RECRUITING OFFICE (HEADQUARTERS), KOLKATA||See in the Notification||See in the Notification||RCTC GROUND BARRACKPORE|
|ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE BARRACKPORE||See in the Notification||See in the Notification||RCTC GROUND BARRACKPORE CANTT|
- Soldier GD (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata: Age Limit
Check the below chart for Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata WB in detail post-wise for all the categories.
|Category Name||Age Limit|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
Physical Criteria: Height, Chest & Weight Chart
Check below category-wise height, weight, and chest chart in cms for Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata West Bengal Bharti.
|Category Name||Chest (Cms)||Weight (kg)||Height (cms)|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||169||50 kg||77-82|
|Soldier Technical||169||50 kg||77-82|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)||169||50 kg||77-82|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)||169||50 kg||77-82|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162||50 kg||77-82|
|Soldier Tradesman||169||48 kg||77-82|
Relaxation in height, weight, and chest is given for a few categories. refer notification for more detail.
- Soldier GD (All Arms) – Calls 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case of Grading System, must have grade which contains 45% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification ie Class 12 and above. Candidate who have been declared pass by concerned education board with less than 33% marks in each subject will not be considered.
- Soldier Technical – Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) – Same as Soldier Technical OR Three years Diploma in Engineering
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC) – 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-science) and English, stipulation of percentage in Class 12 is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12 also
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical – 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12. Should have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12 or Class 10 and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class 12 or Class 10.
- Soldier Tradesman – 10th Simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass.
Army Barrackpore Kolkata PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (PFT)
PFT is for all the trades and candidates need to qualify in the physical test. it includes running, pull-ups, 9 feet ditch, and zig-zag balance.
- 1.6 KM Run Race – Upto 5 Mins 30 Secs – Group-I (60 Marks), 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 mins 45 Secs – Group-II (48 Marks)
- Beam (Pull Ups) – , 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
- 9 Feet Ditch
- Zig-Zag Balance
List of required documents
You need to carry the below-given list of documents to the rally site in the Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata WB 2021.
- Admit Card
- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
Q1. How do I register for Joinindianarmy Nic?
- Go to the official website of JoinIndianarmy
- then wait to open the home page
- now select your region then click on the registration
- fill your required details if you ask
- then click on submit button
- now you can take a printout for future use it.
Please refer notification pdf for more information on the Indian Army Rally Barrackpore Kolkata West Bengal 2021 and comment if any questions.
Q: What is the Indian Army Rally WB Barrackpore Kolkata application last date?ANS: See above