Indian Army Rally Guwahati Assam 2022, Indian Army Bharti CTI CIVIL Defence AND HOME GUARDS GROUND PANIKHAITI, Dist GUWAHATI, Assam, Army Bharti dates 2022, Indian Army rally for Nalbari, Udalguri, Baksa, Darrang, Kamrup (Rural) & Kamrup (Metro) district at Guwahati, Assam.
It is good news to all the Guwahati dist candidates that the Indian army is going to conduct various rallies to recruit for the Indian army. you can check here all the important details of these Bharti starting from eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, physical criteria, exam dates, post wise vacancies, admit card download dates, etc.
यह सभी गुवाहाटी जिले के उम्मीदवारों को अच्छी खबर है कि भारतीय सेना सैनिकों की भर्ती के लिए विभिन्न रैलियों को संचालित करने जा रही है। आप पात्रता मानदंड, आयु सीमा, शिक्षा योग्यता, भौतिक मानदंड, परीक्षा की तारीखों, पद के रिक्तियों, प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड तिथियों आदि से इन भार्ती के सभी महत्वपूर्ण विवरणों को यहां जांच सकते हैं।
Indian Army Guwahati Bharti Rally for Guhawati Disctricts
Rally Date: 04 JANUARY TO 11 JANUARY 2022
Venue: CTI Civil Defence & Home Guards Ground PANIKHAITI, Dist GUWAHATI (ASSAM)
Post Eligible: Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management, Solider Nursing Assistant
District Eligible: Nalbari, Udalguri, Baksa, Darrang, Kamrup (Rural) & Kamrup (Metro)
lets check more details about bharti 2022.
Indian Army Rally Guwahati Assam 2022
This army recruitment rally is going to start from January and the post eligible are Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management, Solider Nursing Assistant.
- Online Registration, Application, and Admit Card are Compulsory for participation.
- Online application is open from Nov to Dec.
- The Date/District wise schedule is tentative.
- Change if any will be intimated in the press after Dec
- Candidate can download admit card after Dec
- The date & district schedule will be given on admit card.
Notification pdf download 2022
click on below official link to download the notification pdf for guhawati rally 2022.
Indian Army Guwahati Bharti dates 2022
check below table for districts wise schedule (bharti date).
|update soon||Nalbari||Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management, Solider Nursing Assistant (including NCC A, B & C Certificates holder, sportsmen, Indian Gorkha and son of Serving//Exserviceman/War|
Widow/Widow of respective Districts.
|update soon||Kamrup (Rural) &|
|Soldier General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management, Soldier Nursing Assistant (including NCC A, B & C Certificates holder, sportsmen, and Indian Gorkha) and son of Serving/Ex-serviceman/War Widow/Widow of District Kamrup only and son/brother of a serviceman with outsider sanction.|
|update soon||Documentation, verification and Medical Examination of balance candidates.|
Education qualification & Age Limit Post wise 2022
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 Years||Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above|
|Soldier General Duty Gorkha||17 ½ – 21 Years||Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ – 23 Years||Class 10th simple pass (8th Pass for Mess Keeper and House Keeper only)|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23 Years||10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from recognized Polytechnic Institute/Industrial Training Institute (ITI).|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant||17 ½ – 23 Years||(i) 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in class 10+2/Intermediate.
(ii) In case of a graduate having BSc degree(Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||17 ½ – 23 Years||(a) 12th pass from any stream (Arty/Commerce/Science) with minimum 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject.
(b) Candidate must have studied English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping as compulsory subject at 10th or 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects.
(c) Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Physical Standard Indian Army Rally Guwahati:
You can check below post wise physical standard like chest, height, weight chart, age, minimum chest, education qualification, age limit, etc
Chest – Weight – Height Chart
|Soldier General Duty||160 cms||48 Kgs||77 cms + 05 cms Expansion|
|Soldier General Duty, Gorkha||157 cms||48 Kgs||77 cms + 05 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Tradesman||160 cms||48 Kgs||77 cms + 05 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Technical||157 cms||48 Kgs||77 cms + 05 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant||157 cms||48 Kgs||77 cms + 05 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||160 cms||48 Kgs||77 cms + 05 cms Expansion|
Sports & Games in Indian Army Rally Guwahati
Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Fencing, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo Kabaddi, Kayaking, and Canoeing, Kho-kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming, Sailing & Yachting, Squash, Table-Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weight Lifting, Wrestling.
Event of sport within two years (Between 04 Jan 201 to 04 Jan 201 ).
1st and 2nd position only in individuals games.
District (Recognized by District Sport Association only) State, National & International
- 1.6 Km RUN
- Jump 9 Feet Ditch
- Pull Ups (Under Grip) All Categories
- Zig Zag Balance
Guwahati Rally Written Test (CEE)
for all categories written exam will be on Jan .
Syllabus for written exam:
|Post Name||Syllabus for CEE|
|Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||GK-30 marks, General Science-40 marks and Maths -30 marks|
Total- 100 marks
|Soldier Technical||GK-40 marks, Physics-60 marks, Chemistry – 40 marks and Maths – 60 marks Total – 200 marks|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||GK, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology – Total – 200 marks|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management||Part I – GK, General Science, Maths, Computer Total – 100 marks
Part II English Grammar & Comprehension Total – 100 marks
|Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||GK-30 marks, General Science-40 marks and Maths -30 marks
Total- 100 marks
Documents to carry on rally sight:
- Photographs – 16 (Sixteen) Copies of latest Passport size colored photographs of candidate in light blue or white background
- Photographs should not be attested.
- Original and two photocopies of the following documents:-
- Education Certificates
- Matriculate and above Candidates
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Board Certificate of 10th and 12th
- For 8th and 9th Class Pass Candidates. Transfer certificate and marks sheet of class 8th countersigned by Inspector of Schools and District Education Officer with a rubber stamp, round stamp, and mobile No of signing officer.
- Birth certificate signed by Registrar, births, and death with round stamp and name of the signatory.
- Permanent Residence Certificate. Permanent residence certificate with color photo of the candidate issued by DC/ADC with a rubber stamp and official seal.
- Caste/Tribe Certificate with photo of candidate signed by DC/ADC affixed with a rubber stamp and official seal.
- Character Certificate – Character certificate not older than six months from Headmaster/Village Headman/Police Station duly signed, affixed with a rubber stamp and round stamp.
- Unmarried Certificate – Candidates below 21 years must bring an unmarried certificate signed by Gaon Burah/Head of Village with an official stamp and signature stating that the candidate is unmarried. The certificate should not be more than six months old.
- Documents for Gorkha Candidates – Candidate will include their caste/sub-caste in an affidavit which is to be attested/countersigned by the Notary, caste certificate will be obtained by the candidate from the village sarpanch.
- Documents for SOEX, SOS, SOW, SOWW. Relationship certificate issued by Record Office.
- NCC A/B/C Certificate for NCC Cadets affixed with photo, signed by issuing authority and affixed with a rubber stamp and round stamp.
- Candidates should bring their AADHAR Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card.
- All documents will be verified. Candidates with fake certificates/documents will be disqualified and handed over to the police.
Q 2. Can I apply more than one application form for Indian Army Bharti.
Ans. You Should apply only one form for one post for the same Army Open Bharti Place. Your candidature can be rejected if you apply for more than one form for the same Bharti Place for the Indian Army Open Rally Guwahati Assam.
That’s all on Indian Army Rally Guwahati Assam 2022. You may comment if any confusion and questions.