Get here Indian Army Bharti Recruitment 2020 zone wise. We are providing all the latest recruitment of Indian army jobs from the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. All the candidates who are wishing to join Indian army jobs 2020 and looking for Indian Army rally and Bharti Jobs 2020 can check here Indian army recruitment 2020. To be read the whole article and check more regarding Indian Army Bharti Notification details through on this web page and apply before the last date.
you need to look for the army recruitment rally detail below in this article.. Here you can get Indian army recruitment rally Bharti region wise with dates. Indian Army’s name is enough to feel pride inside anyone and service in the Indian army makes you feel the real hero. The slogan of the Indian Army itself says ‘live a life less ordinary.
Many Indian graduates and youth are aspiring for Indian army jobs. Before applying to Indian army jobs you can check here Army Eligibility Criteria. We should say everybody should join army jobs in GD, Clerk, and tradesman posts.
Indian Army Bharti Recruitment 2020
Indian Army always gives the individuals the best opportunity to service their motherland. The Indian Army provides the best career opportunities for individuals. Indian Army has started recruitment for the year 2020 and this is the golden opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in this field. See the details below for INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2020.
- Organization Name – Indian army
- Organizer – Indian army recruitment board (Defence Ministry)
- Name of Jobs – All categories (soldier general duty, nursing assistance, tradesman, education havildar, etc)
- Official Website- joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Bharti Details (सेना भर्ती की संपूर्ण जानकारी)
Total Vacancies: various posts
- Tradesman Mate – notify Soon
- Fireman – Update Soon
Post Name: Tradesman Mate & Fireman
Application Starts: Notify Soon
Application Ends: Update soon
Education Qualification –
- You should be a minimum 10th Class pass or equivalent.
- You should be physically fit to carry weight/loads of ammunition.
- it is desirable to have a command over Hindi.
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
Please note that for more updates Candidates must prefer the official website of the Indian Army.
Indian Army Written Exam Pattern
Written test (objective type) will be in bilingual English & Hindi both
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
All details mentioned are based on the Indian Army. Candidates must check their eligibility on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Rest of the details like educational background, medical and physical criteria etc are given below. Candidates must go through the below details thoroughly to get clarity.
Indian Army Jobs Category Wise
We are going to provide you a detailed overview of the post in INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2020. See the below table and see if you meet the minimum eligibility and education criteria for the mentioned posts.
|Army POST||AGE Limit||EDUCATION|
|Soldier (General duty)||17.5 t 21 years||45% in Metric|
|Soldier (Technical)||18 to 23 years||12th pass with 50% in the science stream including Physics ,chemistry, maths, english|
|Soldier Clerk||18 to 23 years||12th pass with 50%|
|Soldier (Nursing)||17.5 to 23 years||12th pass with 50% in physics , chemistry, biology, and English. Candidates with bsc in botany , zoology can also apply.|
|Soldier Tradesman||18 to 23 years||10th pass with 45%|
|Education Havildar||20 to 25 years||Any Bachelors or masters degree|
Indian Army Physical Standard Requirement (भारतीय सेना शारीरिक पात्रता मानदंड)
Indian Army recruitment is based on various standards that involve a check for physical fitness also. Now here we are going to elaborate the same here.
1600 Meters run: In this physical standard test the candidates have to run in a given time. This test is to identify how much physically fit you are. A bonus mark is awarded if the candidate completes the run before the given time. To participate in the next round the candidate has to qualify this run in the time given. The candidates who are disqualified have to participate in the next recruitment process.
Now let us see the standard marking process for this run:
- 60 marks for -5.40 min.
- 48 marks for -5.41 min.
- 36 marks for -5.51 min.
- 24 marks for -6.01 min.
NOTE:- From April , this rules for 1600 meters run will be changed.
Army Pull-ups: After 1600 meters run, the second phase of the physical fitness test is pull-ups. The more the pull-ups the candidate does, the more will be the marks awarded. Marks distribution standard is given below:
- More than 10 pull-ups – 40 Marks
- 9 pull-ups – 32 marks
- 8 pull-ups – 28 marks
- 7 pull-ups – 21 marks
- 6 pull-ups – 16 marks
Army Balancing and Jumping: These are the last phase of the physical fitness test. This is the qualifying test and hence no marks are awarded. The balancing test includes that how good a candidate is in balancing himself or herself. This is tested by climbing and walking on ropes. In Jumping, a candidate has to jump a 9 feet ditch. Both of these steps are important. If a candidate has scored good marks in the above two tests and could not qualify this test then he/she would be kicked out.
Indian Army Medical Standard (भारतीय सेना चिकित्सा मानक)
You want to join army jobs, we respect your dedication but To join the Indian army, a candidate must be medically fit so that he can serve his country with his best. A candidate has to pass a number of medical tests to join the Indian army. The Candidate should be medically fit for the following:
- Candidate should not be suffering from any mental disease.
- Candidate should be free from diseases/disabilities and must possess a good physique.
- Candidate should not have body defects such as for overweight etc.
- The chest of a candidate should be well developed and in a good shape.
- There must be a minimum expansion of 5 cm during the chest measuring test.
- Candidate should be free from bone diseases and bone joint defects, each important bone joints are examined during the medical test.
- Your hearing, viewing, and speaking ability should be very clear.
- Candidate having disease or problems in their ears, eyes, and throat will be rejected.
- Candidate must not have organic diseases such as disease-related to heart and vessels.
- The blood pressure should also be under the limits.
- Candidate must not possess any disease regarding internal organs such as liver, kidneys, spleen, etc, having such diseases can give you a rejection.
- A urine examination is also done during the medical process.
- Your teeth should be in good condition.
NOTE:- Note the below points also for Indian Army Chest, height, and weight parameters.
- Chest -77 centimeters of the chest with 5 centimeters of expansion.
- Height of candidate-168 centimeters (It is varied according to post and area of the candidate)
- Weight of a candidate-50 kg or more.
Indian Army Exam Written Test Syllabus
If a candidate has qualified all the criteria given above then the candidate has to clear a written test. The exam paper will be of 200 marks. The qualification will be based on the merit scale. Paper will consist of 2 parts. In the 1st part, the question related to general awareness, general knowledge, and question-related to current GK are asked. The 2nd part will be having questions related to reasoning, English, history, maths, and science. The questions will be ordinary and the level of questions will be from the 10th class or metric level.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment online at the official website?
The application form for the Indian Army 2020 is available on the official website of the Indian army Follow the below step to apply for INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2020 once you enter the official website.
- First of all, You need to visit the official website of Join Indian Army.
- Then find the official notification for Recruitment notification 2020 issued by the department.
- Read the entire notification carefully and check all the details like fees and important dates and eligibility criteria.
- Once you find yourself eligible for it then please log in and apply for it.
- Take the print out for it for further use.
So guys join the Indian Army and serve the nation and feel like a real hero. That’s all we have collected on general information on INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2020 for GD, Soldier, Tradesman, and technical posts. We will update the article on daily basis with the updated information.
Q. When will start the Indian Army Recruitment Application form process for Tradesman & Fireman Posts?
Ans: Indian Army Tradesman & Fireman Bharti Application Form will start in the upcoming month by the organization. Check the official notification for more details on it.
The information listed on this page are just for reference purposes only and taken from other informative websites. So Please cross-check at the official website before taking any action on it.