Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | for Chargeman Posts – Direct Link to Apply!
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022- Hi Dear Indian Navy Aspirants, Navy is going to conduct recruitment for Engineers for Short Service Commission as Pilot/Observer/Air Traffic Control. This is for 2022
(Latest Navy Recruitment – Indian Navy Hiring Chargeman Posts for2022 batch. You can fill Indian Navy online application form in 2022
Here we update all the Indian Navy official notification recruitment as per joinindiannavy.gov.in. As compared to other professions in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women.
A gentle reminder to all the aspirants to complete the registration before the last date of application.
This page is having all the latest recruitment of the Indian Navy. Please refer below to apply for the latest opening in Indian Navy Jobs.
Find below the latest opening for posts as given,
- 172 Chargeman Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
It is great news for all the Indian Navy job seekers that the Navy is recruiting new officers. Talking about the Indian Navy which gives immense opportunity to youth to serve this nation. Indian Navy Jobs is not a Usual job for civilians we perform. It is my sole duty and responsibility to serve the country and make everybody proud.
Below we are giving Indian Navy Recruitment details please refer to them and apply for Indian Navy Jobs. You can check other defense jobs as well.
Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment for Chargeman Posts
Indian Navy has released notification for young & dynamic unmarried Indians to join Indian Navy as Chargeman Posts under Short Service Commission. This recruitment is for July 2022 batch at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala).
All the interested candidates can apply for this post and accept the challenging and respected job in the Indian Navy.
Online Application Start Date:2022
Application Last Date: 2022
SSB Interview Date: ( Not fixed yet)
You can refer to the pdf notification for more detail on Eligibility, age limit, education qualification, salary offered, and other detail.
Download Notification for Chargeman post-2022- Direct Link
- Observer & Pilot Entry: 18 years to 25 years
- Air Traffic Control Entry: 20 years to 24 years
Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognized university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular/integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and a minimum of 60% marks in English in class XII.
Read more detail on the notification pdf (direct link to download given above)
Indian Navy Recruitment for Chargeman 2022- Ongoing
Indian Navy Recruitment notification for young & dynamic unmarried Indians is out! The Indian Navy invites applications for the Engineer for Short Service Commission in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro) & Technical Branch (General Service/ Naval Architecture) and Permanent Commission in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC). Upon selection, you will be trained at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala).
Application Start Date: update soon
Closing Date of application – notify soon
Download Official Notification Indian Navy Recruitment for Engineers – Direct link
The CTC (Cost to Company) will be as follows: Rs. 72,444/- to Rs. 81,700/– pm.
Applications will be accepted only via online mode only from 2022
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 24 years
*You should be born between 02 July 1993 to 01 Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
You should be in your final year (4th / 5th year) with one of the following educational qualifications. You should also have a minimum of 60% marks. Refer notification for more information.
- Fill out your application forms, you will be called for SSB Interview.
- If you are eligible for more than one Branch/Cadre then you should mention their preference in the application.
- You will be informed about your Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview in your Call Letter.
- Your SSB Interview will be conducted in 2 Stages.
- Stage 1 – Intelligence test, Picture Perception test, and Group Discussion.
- Once you clear Stage 1 on the 1st day, you will stay back for Stage 2.
- Stage 2 – Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview.
- The 2nd Stage Tests will go on for 3-4 days.
- After being selected, you will go for a Medical Test.
Check more jobs in the Indian Navy Below.
Indian Navy Recruitment University Entry Scheme (UES) 2022- last date to apply
Indian Navy Recruitment notification for young & dynamic unmarried Indians is out! After completing the Selection Procedure, you will be trained at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala).
Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfill the eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in the Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing 2022
Application Start date: 2022
last date to apply: 2022
Apply link – Direct link to apply (first sign up/log in and then apply)
The process of applying for the Indian Navy Recruitment for University Entry Scheme (UES) is online only!
You can apply if you are in the final year of B.E./B.Tech.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | SSC Officer | NAIC Cadre | Course
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
You can start applying from 2022
Dates for Applying Online 2022
Last dates for Applying Online 2022
SSB Interview Date:2022
Minimum Age – 16 years
Maximum Age – 19 years
*You should be born between 02 July 1998 to 01 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- You need to have a 10+2 or equivalent examination with least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- You can apply if you have appeared for JEE (Main) 2022 exam.
- The Call-up Letter for Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview will be issued only on basis of JEE (Main) 2019 All India Rank.
What is the Selection Procedure?
- Fill out your application forms and mention you’re correct AIR in JEE (Mains) 2022. Having appeared in JEE is mandatory.
- You will be shortlisted based on the All India Rank you scored at the JEE (Mains) 2022 exam.
- Once you are shortlisted, you will be sent Call up Letters via Email or SMS.
- The rest of the procedure after the Call letter, you can read on the Below links.
- AFCAT/NDA/CDS Selection process will be followed.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Stage I test consists of an Intelligence test, Picture Perception test, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and interviews which will last for 04
days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Training at INA
- Once you get selected in the SSB Interview you will be admitted for a 4 years degree course at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala).
- The course will commence from 2022
- Once the 4-year course is completed, you will be awarded a degree by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Selected candidates will be awarded as Cadets for 4 years B. Tech course in the following as per Naval requirements:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch)
- Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect Specialization)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch)
The CTC (Cost to Company) will be as follows: Rs. 72,444/- to Rs. 81,700/– pm.
This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance, and Transport allowance.
Apply now: Apply here (First you need to login/register to apply for this post, Please signup if haven’t registered yet.
That’s all on recent Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 and we will update this post as soon as we receive other updates.
|Indian Air Force Jobs||Indian Army Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs|
|AFCAT Exam||CDS Exam||NDA Exam|
उतर : डिपार्टमेन्ट की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर अप्लाई कर सकते है।
उतर : डेट अभी जारी नहीं हुई है आने वाले समय में जल्द ही जारी होगी।