Jharkhand board class 10th and 12th exams has been finished and now the JAC is planning for result declaration. This year,many students have appeared in JAC class 10th and 12th examination and now they all are waiting for results. As we know, every year, JAC declares their JAC 10th and 12th class results in the month of May/June, so this year it is also expected that the JAC results will be declared in the same month. So students can check their results at official website once the JAC declare it officially. After official declaration, here on this page, we will also provide a direct link of official website for checking JAC 10th and 12th class results. You need to scroll down for more information regarding the JAC results.
JAC 10th and 12th class result not yet published at official website. All regular and private students are advised to be in touch with OID team and official website t get all latest updates on JAC Results 2019.
Links to Access JAC Results 2019
with the help of below links you will be connected with official website only. After that you have to follow below step by step guidelines to check your result.
|Links to check JAC Results 2019|
|JAC 10th/Matric Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
|JAC Inter/12th Arts Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
|JAC Inter/12th Commerce Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
|JAC Inter/12th Science Result 2019||Not Yet Declared|
How to check Jharkhand board Matric and Inter results 2019?
To check Jharkhand board class 10th and 12th result at official website, you have to follow below given step by step guidelines. Below we have provide a direct link of official website and procedure for checking.
- First of all, visit official website of Jharkhand academic council (link is given above).
- At the home page, find results link from newsfeed and click on the link.
- Now, a new page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you will have ‘Name’ wise and ‘Roll Number’ wise result checking option, you can choose any option.
- After that you have to enter few details like‘Name’ or ‘father’s name/ ‘Roll number’ in the given space.
- After filling required details correctly, click on submit button for getting result.
- Within few seconds, you will see your result on your screen.
- Check the result carefully and download it.
- Take a printout of your result/ online marksheet and keep it safe.
Point to be noticed
- After result declaration, if you are not satisfied with your marks then you can apply for revaluation and rechecking.(Link is given here).
- The result of revaluation and rechecking will declare within one month.
- You can check your result ‘Name’ wise or ‘Roll Number’ wise, the JAC will provide both options for checking result.
- While checking result, check all information carefully written on your online mark sheet, if you saw any error in yourresult then kindly contact to your school / JAC to avoid any kind of problem.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet, with the help of it you can get admission in next class and you can use it as a duplicate copy of mark sheet until you get your original mark sheet.
- After one month of result declaration, you can collect your original mark sheet from your school.
Jharkhand Board Results name wise
Mostly students are looking for name wise result option. Students who are looking for name wise result inform that JAC may provide name wise search option but we are not sure about it.
JAC Supplementary Exam and Revaluation Application Form Process
Students who got supplementary in JAC 10th and 12th class result have to apply for Supplementary exam online at official website. Links to apply for JAC Supplementary exams are provided below.
Students who are not satisfied with main exams result can apply for revaluation process. Details regarding JAC 10th and 12th class revaluation application process can be check form below link.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Question and Answers will be updates here soon.
If you have any question and query regarding JAC 10th and 12th class results then you can ask us through comment section here on this page. We will reply to you as soon as possible and be in touch with us (TEAM OID) for more updates and information.