A hearty welcome to all the loving and dear students who work really hard to shape their future. Career depends on our hard work. To all the students of JAMMU AND KASHMIR who are constantly striving to achieve their goals, there is a piece of good news from the JAMMU AND KASHMIR GOVERNMENT. The government will soon be releasing dates to apply for the Scholarship 2021 for the deserving students who are not financially supported. Government is concerned about the weaker sections of the society and is ready to announce the Scholarship Scheme for the year 2021, Details like Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship eligibility and all the Important dates are listed below.
Through our articles we keep you updated with all the information required to fill in the application form, eligibility criteria, list of documents, and more. The government will soon be declaring dates for Scholarship Application under Pre Matric and Post Matric Schemes for the deserving students studying in or outside the state.
DATES TO FILL THE FORM
The dates to start filling out the application form are still awaited, but candidates should be ready to grab the best of service provided by the government. All the applicants must know that applications will be filled online through the official website of the government, which is, https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/
Application of Scholarship depends on the educational background of the student. The student must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir. He or she must have passed Class 12 from a school located in Jammu and Kashmir affiliated with a recognized board.
To help most of the students, the Scheme of the government covers technical, non-technical, professional, and non-professional courses.
The government provides scholarships in order to support the economically weak sections of society.
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- He or she should belong to the SC/ST/ OBC/EBC category.
- The scholarship is provided only to those students whose annual income of parents or guardians does not exceed Rs.250000 per year from all sources.
PAYMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP
To provide a transparent and clear view, all the payment is made through a bank account by the government. The applicant needs to provide the bank details and IFSC code of the bank to claim the scholarship.
In order to apply for any post or scheme whether through government or private, documentation is very necessary. A proper set of documents with their copies should be ready with the students.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
- Passport size photograph of the student
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of the application form
- Income Declaration Certificate
- Caste Certificate signed by the authorized officer
- Residence Certificate of the student
- Pan card details of parent or guardian
- Marksheet of the last class passed or letter from the school passed with seal and signature.
For the students to fill in the application form neatly, steps are being shared below. These steps will make the process easy.
STEPS TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM
- The candidates have to apply through the official website, which is, https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/.
- After logging in click on the tab which says Apply Online for Scholarship 2021.
- Candidate needs to register themselves in the next stage by clicking on the New User.
- After registration, fill in the application form with all the details asked for.
- Submit the application.
- Take a print for future reference.
The process to fill the application form has been kept quite easy by the government so that most of the students can apply.
GENERALLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have any doubt regarding to Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship 2021 can ask us via the comments.
Q1. What is the last date to fill the application form?
Ans. Dates will be released soon by the government on the official website.
Q2. What is the official website of the government?
Ans. The official website for Jammu and Kashmir government is https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/
Q3. Is it possible for students of other states to apply?
Ans. No, the student has to be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
More details will be updated through our article and on the official website. Do let us know if any queries.