For UG MBBS courses national level examination organized is known as JIPMER 2020. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is organizing committee of this examination. Every single person looks attractive to participate in respective paper make sure first JIPMER 2020 Application Form submission. This is needed to be successfully feed to have registration id and password details as well. You can know better completely about application form online, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee and other by have look on below discussion.
JIPMER 2020 Application Form
The application form will be filled through online mode only. In available order should have needed to make sure to do this task on time. Yes after the release of JIPMER 2020 make sure actively to submit it. You have the last date so make sure before its registration schedule is complete.
- For the application, we have to be first on JIPMER 2020 Official website because it will be available through online mode only
- Before going for registration collect your valid email address and using now mobile number to make your JIPMER 2020 Login id
- You have your complete record as needed to fill in the online application form
- Scanned images of photo and signature are needed to be upload where the photo is in frame from 10KB to 80Kb as well and signature is 10KB to 50 Kb
- If you belong from category make sure to upload scanned images of reserved category certificate
- Finally, after doing registration make sure to download the application form
JIPMER 2020 Application Fee
O each registration application amount is required to be paid. In available order should be detailed to pay this amount as available in the below table. This is to inform to everyone that JIPMER Application Form 2020 fee payment can easily be done by using net banking option where need to debit/credit card number.
|General (UR)||1500 rupees|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||1200 rupees|
|OPH & P-OPH||No fee|
JIPMER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
We would like to aware of everyone about education qualification, age limit, and nationality fractions of JIPMER Eligibility. All three fractions holders are eligible to do their registration.
Nationality: Candidates are required to be Indian or Overseas Citizen of India
Age Limit: Make sure completed 17 years
Education qualification: Completed senior secondary with 50% marks (40% for reserved categories) with subjects Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology and English as one elective subject as well. They are going to face 10+2 exams in March 2020 are also eligible to apply
JIPMER 2020 Exam Date
This could make sure modification in the below table after the release of JIPMER 2020 Notification. There is still awaited so we suggested here expected months from them coming year schedule will be decided.
|Online application starts||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||–|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Date 2020||–|
No more doubts you have after seen below guidelines are available for doing registration easily. There is huge suspense between students because most of them are first time going to do their registration.
- You have to first go on the official website
- You can take lick on the link is available with caption is “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2020”
- Finally, we are on the registration page as well
- On the register tab, we need to enter the name, emailed, date of birth and mobile number as well
- There is link is available for Go To Application Form link
- You have to log in now with detailed login credentials as got after registration
- Finally in structure format, the online application appears on the screen
- Where we need to add details like personal information, address, qualification, mobile number and other as required
- Time to upload images of signature and photograph
- Now use payment mode and submit application fee according to your category
- Readout complete terms and declarations after that click on I Agree
- You can review first of filled application form and after that submit button
- Click on the print option to take its hard copy