Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board will release soon the PUC Exam Application Form for Session 2020. So after that availability of exam form, students of Karnataka Board PUC will be able to apply for their examination at the official website. So all students are advised to stay connected with us and also keep visiting the official website of Karnataka Board to get updates on the Karnataka Board PUC Exam Application 2020.
Karnataka Board has not provided any dates for the PUC exam application. Whenever the board will release anything about the exam application then we will update all that info here on this page for you.
Exam Application Dates & Registration Fees
Karnataka Board 2nd PUC Exam Application Fees & dates of the registration process are given below in the table. So have a look and apply before the due date.
|Karnataka Board 2nd PUC Exam Application Fees For Regular or Private Students||INR-|
|Starting & Closing Date of Karnataka Board 2nd PUC Exam Registration Process||Update Soon|
Direct Link for Filling PUC Exam Form
Students who are searching for links for filling Karnataka Board 2nd PUC Exam Form. For their sake here we have provided a direct link to apply for Karnataka Board 2nd PUC examination at the official website.
Click Here to Fill the Karnataka Board 2nd PUC Exam Form at the official website
We think that most of us know that how to fill exam form at the official website but still few students don’t know how to apply for examination at the official website. So for that type of students, here we have provided a process of application, which can help to the students for filling Karnataka Board Exam registration Form at the official website.
- Initially, you need to open the official website of Karnataka Board in your browser.
- After that, go to the menu bar and click on the link section.
- Then, you will see many links on your screen.
- Here, you need to find the 2nd PUC exam Application link and click on it.
- By upon clicking, the application portal will be open on your screen.
- Here, enter all aksed info in the space of the application portal.
- After that, pay the registration fees and click on submit button.
- Finally, you have applied for Karnataka Board 2nd PUC examination.
- Now, take a printout of your application for your reference.
2nd PUC Exam Schedule 2020
Karanataka Board 2nd PUC exam time table will be released before 1-2 months of the examination. So at the time of releasing the exam time table, we will provide a direct link for students’ sake to check the exam date sheet.
Thanks for reading our article. We hope that the above-given info will help you. If you have any query regarding the Karnataka board 2nd PUC exam application the ask us through the below-given form. We will work on your question and will also try our best to provide the asked info to you.