Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Form Application process will be started soon in the coming days. Therfore, students who are going to apply for Karnataka Board SSLC Examination can get all info about the same form the below-given sections. Below we have provided direct links and guidelines for Karnataka Board SSLC exam registration 2020. So, students need to read the whole article to get more updates on the Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Registration for Session 2020.
Karnataka Board SSLC exam application form will be available soon on the official website. But right now, there is not any info on the official website about the SSLC exam application at the official website. So all students are advised to bookmark this page to get more upcoming updates on the Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Application Session 2020.
SSLC Exam Application Fees & Dates
Students can check here Application fees or dates of Karnataka Board SSLC Examination and apply for the Karnataka Board SSLC Examination before the last date of application.
|Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Registration Fees||INR-|
|Dates of Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Application||Provided Soon|
SSLC Exam Registration Link
For students’ convenience, here we have provided a direct link for the application. So students can easily fill up their Karnataka Board SSLC exam form at the official website just by clicking on the given link.
Guidelines for Filling SSLC Exam Registration Form
Students who are not familiar with the exam application process. For their sake, we have listed a few guidelines for filling Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Registration 2020. Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Application Process is described below in this article.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Karnataka Board.
- Now, click on the link section, which you will have at the Menu bar.
- After that, you will see many links on your screen.
- Here, find the Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Application Link form the imp link section.
- After getting the concerned link, click on it.
- Then, you will have the application portal on your screen.
- Here in this portal, you need to enter all asked info.
- After that, pay the application fees and click on the submit button.
- Now, your Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Application has been done.
- Finally, take a printout of your exam application for further use.
Please subscribe to our website to get all updates on the Karnataka Board Exam Application Form also about the Time table, admit card & results
SSLC Exam Date Sheet 2020
Karnataka Board SSLC Exam Time table will be provided soon before the 1-2 months of examination.
Thanks for reading our article. Above we have provided all info about the Karnataka Board SSLC (10th Class) Exam Application 2020. If you have any kind of query in your mind then ask us through the below-given form.