Finally, the news is here. For many people searching for government jobs in the medical and nursing sector, it’s GOOD NEWS!! We are here with our post for the lovely people living in the beautiful state of Karnataka. Karnataka National Health Mission has invited applications for all the hard-working and deserving candidates to apply for Staff nurse recruitment 2021. Details regarding the Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, application dates, application fees, Selection process & more are here for candidates’ sake.
All the related information has been furnished for you in the article. Read the whole article to get the new updates. Job vacancies have released for various posts like staff nurse, ANM, lab technician, consultants, etc. All the information has been uploaded on the official website of the government also is karunadu.karnataka.gov.in.
With this post, you will get all the necessary information as to how to apply for the post, age factor, educational background, steps to fill the form, and more.
A total of 1356 vacancies have been released. Candidates should apply as soon as the last date comes out on the official website. Grab the opportunity as soon as possible.
Candidates, the minimum age has been kept to 35 years and a maximum of 40 years by the Karnataka Government to apply for any post in order to get effective and better working. The more the experience, the better our results.
However, there is some exemption in the age limit according to the rules.
A candidate to apply for any medical post must be a graduate from Science stream, that is B.sc graduate in nursing from a recognized university.
We all know government employment provides with good salaries. Payscale starts from Rs. 20000 and goes to Rs. 45000 depending on the post.
Government charges a very less fee so that more and more candidates can get a chance. The fee is charged according to different categories.
- For OBC and General Rs. 300
- For SC, ST Rs.200
- For females Rs.100
To get selected for any job one has to clear some stages. For nursing staff recruitment government has divided into the following stages.
- Candidates are required to clear the written examination first.
- After that, there is an efficiency test taken.
- Once the tests are passed by the candidates all the documents are verified thoroughly by the government.
- Last is the interview round which has to be cleared by the aspirant.
All the aspirants are requested to maintain proper documentation. For your convenience, the list of documents is provided below.
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Passport size photo
A copy of all the documents should be kept ready with the aspirant.
HOW CAN I APPLY
We are there with the procedure to help you fill in the application form. These steps will help you.
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Government, karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link of recruitment in the notification section.
- Click on the active link of staff nurse recruitment 2021.
- In the link which opens click on online forms.
- Aspirants need to fill in the application form carefully.
- The next procedure will be to pay the application fee.
- Recheck all the details.
- Submit your application form and take a printout for future reference.
Question: Has NHM Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification been released?Answer: Not yet but soon to be released in the coming days.