Through this article, we are happy to share a golden opportunity for all the suitable aspirants of KERELA state who are ready to make their career in the field of medicine. A Medical Worker is considered as God as they are available all the time to bring someone out of suffering. Details on Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 are here. Scroll down and check more on Telangana Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 or else visit the official Website.
NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION KERELA has invited applications for various posts to increase the level of employment in India. For the year 2021, notification has been released for various posts like staff nurse, ANM, lab technician, consultants, etc. The candidates who are ready to apply can get all the relevant information here through the article as to how to apply, what is the age limit, salary structure, selection procedure. The article will make it easy for the applicants to apply and get their dream jobs.
Vacancies Details for Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
A total of 1603 VACANCIES have been released in 14 districts of KERELA. To keep the procedure simple all the applications will be entertained through the official website cmdkerela.net
All the candidates must hurry as the last date to fill in the application form has been kept to JANUARY 8, 2021. Aspirants must fill the form before the date is over.
Age Limit for Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the candidate should not be above 40 years in order to apply for any post.
AM I ELIGIBLE
The education of the candidate is an important factor to decide eligibility. A candidate must be a graduate with, B.sc in nursing from a recognized university.
Government charges a minimum fee while filling in the application form. A fee of Rs 325 will have to be paid online by the candidate. Various Online methods of payment have been given for a hassle-free process.
The Payscale of government is very good. It starts from Rs 17000 and goes above depending upon the post applied for.
What is the Selection Process?
Here is all the Selection Process that every candidate needs to follow.
- Candidates are required to clear the written examination first.
- After that, there is an efficiency test taken.
- Once the tests are passed by the candidates all the documents are verified thoroughly by the government.
- Last is the interview round which has to be cleared by the aspirant.
All the aspirants are requested to maintain proper documentation. For your convenience, the list of documents is provided below.
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Passport size photo
A copy of all the documents should be kept ready with the aspirant.
How Can I Apply for Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021?
We are there with the procedure to help you fill in the application form. These steps will help you.
- Visit the official website of Government, cmdkerala.net
- On the home page, click on the link of recruitment in the notification section.
- Click on the active link of NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION recruitment 2021.
- In the link which opens click on online forms.
- Aspirants need to fill in the application form carefully.
- The next procedure will be to pay the application fee.
- Recheck all the details.
- Submit your application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Keep the registration ID and password safely.
Follow all the above-listed steps on the official Website only. Do not waste your time at the unofficial Website in order to apply for the Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021. Eligibility Criteria and important Dates can be check on the official website.
FAQs on Kerala Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
We hope that the article was helpful. If you have any queries in your mind regarding the Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment the ask us via the comments. Our team will resolve your query as soon as possible.
Q1. How much is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee has been kept to Rs 325.
Q2. What is the minimum educational qualification?
Ans. A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university with B.sc in nursing to apply for any post.
Q3. What is the last date to fill in the form?
Ans. The last date to fill in the form is 8 January 2021.
Question: Where to apply for NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment?Answer: On NHM’s official website