A golden opportunity is out there for all the suitable candidates living in Maharashtra. To the aspirants searching for government employment, there is some news. Vacancies for staff nurses and other medical posts are released by the Maharashtra Medical Council Department. Here, you can get details on Maharashtra Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021.
To make the best use of this opportunity, the article below will be helpful. It gives all the information and details in relation to applying for Staff nurse recruitment 2021. Posts have been released at all levels. Applicants have to apply online through the official website of the Maharashtra government, www.maharashtramedicalcouncil.in
More details like the selection process, how to apply, eligibility, age limit have been discussed in the article. Candidates are requested to read the article carefully for all the details.
The medical council is soon to announce the dates so that candidates can fill the application form. Dates will be updated on the website and through our posts also. Deserving candidates must keep themselves prepared for this opportunity.
The age limit has been kept to a maximum of 40 years. A candidate below 18 and above 40 years of age cannot apply for the post.
AM I ELIGIBLE
The eligibility of the candidates depends on the educational background. A candidate has to be a graduate in nursing from a recognized university. B.sc in nursing is compulsory in order to apply for any medical post.
For the written examination candidate has to be well versed with three subjects.
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Basic English
- General knowledge
Knowledge in these three subjects is very important to clear the written examination. The written examination is for a total of 100 marks.
Department selects the candidates through a decision procedure. There is a written examination which is very necessary to pass. After that next step is an interview which goes with the verification of documents submitted by the candidate.
A minimum amount of application fee is charged which is to be paid online while filling out the application form.
The latest update about the staff nursing salary is here.
- For staff nurses, the government pays from Rs 36000 to Rs. 75000 per month.
- For the post of ANM government pays from Rs.10000 to 15000 per month
- For the post of GNM government pays from Rs. 18000 to 28000.
- For each medical position is different and prefixed by the government according to the rules and regulations. But the pay scale for all the posts is very good.
For any government post, verification of documents is necessary. The list of documents is provided for your convenience. All the documents should be kept along with a copy.
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Passport size photo
Candidates should not worry as all the steps to fill in the application form are provided here.
HOW TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM
- The candidate has to open the official website of the Maharashtra government, www.maharashtramedicalcouncil.in
- After that on the home page, the recruitment link for Staff nurse 2021 has to be opened.
- Click on the active link which says Maharashtra Medical Council Recruitment.
- The application form will open. All the personal and educational details should be filled in by the aspirant.
- Before making the payment check all the details carefully.
- Online payment has to be made by the candidate.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future use.
These simple steps will help the candidate to fill the form. We wish luck to all the suitable and hardworking aspirants who will soon become a part of the frontline worker team.
प्रश्न: NHM MP स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती के लिए अप्लाई करने की अंतिम तारीख क्या है?उत्तर: जल्द ही ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन के साथ जारी की जाएगी