As we know the Manipur Police Recruitment Board will conduct the recruitment for hiring the eligible and talented candidates for the Manipur Police Department. Now after application all candidates are looking for their Manipur Police Constable Admit Card, we would like to inform them that the Manipur Police Constable admit card will be available soon, so after releasing of admit card all candidates will be able to check & download their Manipur Police Constable admit card from official website by using their name or registration number so till admit card releasing stay connected with us and visit official website frequently for each & every update regarding Manipur Police Constable Admit card releasing. Scroll down for more updates.
Right now, the Manipur Police Recruitment police board has not fixed any date for admit card releasing but as we know that normally the recruitment board releases the admit card before 10-15 days for examination so according to board’s schedule we can expect the Manipur Police Constable admit card will be released soon in coming days, therefore candidates who want to get all fresh updates, should bookmark this page.
Manipur Police Constable Admit card
Manipur Police Constable Physical Test Admit Card
After checking applications, the recruitment board will invite the eligible candidates for the Manipur Police Constable physical test and release to admit card for them. In this test, candidates have to run qualifying distance within the given time and there will be jump test also, after that candidates have to go through measurement test (chest, height & weight), where if the candidates fulfil all the eligibility criteria of physical measurement then he/ she will be advanced to take part in next round of selection process.
Manipur Police Constable Written Test Admit Card
After completing the physical test, the recruitment board will release admit card for them to appear in Manipur Police Constable Written Test. Where candidates have to pass a written exam which is based on objective questions.
Please subscribe to our website, if you subscribe then we will provide you with all updates regarding Manipur Police Recruitment through notifications and also we will provide all upcoming Recruitment Notifications.
How to Check & Download Manipur Police Constable Admit Card?
To check & download Manipur Police Constable admit card, you need to follow below given guidelines, which we have provided for your convenience in order to check & download Manipur Police Constable admit card from official website so let’s have a look at below and one more thing use only official website to Check & download your admit card because there is not any website associated with official website, which can provide the Manipur police admit card.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Manipur Police Recruitment board.
- Now at the home page, find the Manipur Police Constable Admit card link form an important link section.
- After that click on the given link.
- Then a portal will be open on your screen in a new window page.
- Here you need to enter your name/ registration number in the given columns.
- After that click on the Find button to get your to admit card.
- Here, your Manipur Police Constable Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Check all details of the admit card and take a printout for further use.
- You have to download your admit card on your own, the board will not send the admit card to you.
- While downloading the admit card, check all the mentioned details like your name, photo, exam centre, day & date of exam, parents name & address of exam centre, etc.
- If you saw any mismatch in the given details then kindly contact the respective board to avoid any kind problem.
- On the day of the exam, don’t forget to carry your admit card with you at the exam centre because without admit card you will not take part in the examination.
Questions and Answers
We hope that the above-given information about Manipur Police Constable admit card is helpful for you, after that if you have any query in your mind regarding the same then ask us via comments and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will contact to as soon possible and try to solve your query.