MH CET Law 2020– Students who have completed their senior secondary and looking for admission in Law courses for 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB. You should have to get knowledge about the admission process by using the below available order. There is MH CET Law 2020 Exam organized for admission in law courses for that this platform is created. The respective exam is better known in full form by Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test. On the basis of scores in this exam, you have the option to get admission in law colleges under this state. Get complete details like application form, eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, results, admit card, counseling, and others are looking important to be known.
MH CET Law 2020
The examination is the only entrance for admission in the first class of three years of Law and five years of Integrated Law. Make sure that the availability of notification will be provided after knowing the formal declaration. This platform is regular to follow MH CET Law 2020 so make sure to be here for knowing the latest updates and information. There should be no official words that are why in the below table we not mention any activity dates. You are informed very soon about it but keep patience till the official announcement comes.
MH CET Law 2020 Exam date
|Online registration will be starts||–|
|Online registration will be close||–|
|Correction schedule available||–|
|Last date to get the printed application||–|
|Fee payment of application||–|
|Admit card available||–|
To take participate in any examination, this is important to do first complete its registration process. After complete that we have our registration id, it means we are one of them who going to participate in this exam. MHCET Law Application Form 2020 will be available here as well soon but before that time you have to use it in the study as possible. This could be important that makes sure the below points to know more on the application form.
- The first thing is the application form will be available through online mode
- MH CET Law 2020 registration is available to fill in last week of March 2020
- Till April 2020 online application submission will be available
- This is your responsibility to upload scanned images of photo and signature
- There is no correction facility so make entries regarding the record and other details correctly
- Take its print copy and make sure to keep it secure
MH CET Law 2020 fee
The below order can ensure everyone a stage that is mandatory to be completed on time because without doing that it seems impossible to assure successful registration. The MH CET Law 2020 charges are as follows.
- You have only net banking option for fee payment
- Make sure it is non-refundable
- 800 rupees’ application fee for unreserved
- 400 rupees’ application fee for reserved candidates.
MH CET Law 2020 Eligibility
The below order you have to fulfill to apply for this respective examination. On the basis of that, your document verification will be taken and admission will be allotted.
- Indian candidates are eligible
- Foreign or OCI or PIO or NRI candidates can also apply
Age Limit: There is no limit of age so anyone can apply
Qualification & Marks
|3 years of LLB courses||Qualification Exam: Candidates make sure they have graduation degree minimum with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category)|
|5 years LLB course||Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have 10+2 education qualification from a recognized board with 45% minimum marks (40% for reserved categories)|
MH CET Law 2020 Exam Pattern
Guys, we talking here about the examination pattern for that sense to assure everyone subject wise role. This could also inform questions pattern, time availability, and much more about paper we face on exam day. MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2020 are we talking about in the below points.
- Exam Mode: Through online mode, the examination will be conducted
- Total Question: 150 total number of questions we need to attempt in the available time
- Language: The question paper will come in English & Marathi language
- Duration: We have only two hours to attempt the complete paper
- Marking scheme: One mark will be given in each correct answer
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking on the wrong attempt
MH CET Law 2019
The study material we have needed. Firstly, for that have some basic knowledge about subjects are Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge with current affairs, English and Basic Mathematics. The question paper for five-year law is senior secondary level and for three-year law is graduation level as well. This is important for every single person to have good command before exam on MHCET Law Syllabus. We like to have guy’s better performance because on basis of that get call for admission.
How to prepare for MH CET Law 2020
You have a collection of exam study material that is not enough having to do such fractions additional. To start preparation, make sure to have in structure form a study place where an equal sequence has needed to give time. MH CET Law exam date 2020 is a state-level exam where we need to give efforts to crack it with better scores. The available guideline everyone can use to make a better study plan and things we require to do to sharp our preparation.
- This is your intension to build a study plan well
- Proper knowledge about exam pattern and syllabus
- Daily revision after complete study schedule of all subjects
- After making almost command on syllabus should have needed to solve previous papers to pretend out preparation level and make sure to overcome your weak points
- Participation in online mock tests
- Stay healthy and take proper rest
MH CET Law 2020 Admit Card
The availability of examination admits card is only through online mode. We have look at the previous status then suggest that MH CET Law Admit Card 2020 will be available till the third week of April month. They like to give its release news on your main id and by SMS on the registered number. You have to carry its hard copy on exam day with valid identity proof as well.
MH CET Law 2020 Result
Finally, after organizing examination they will measure all appeared students’ answer sheets. On the basis of that should clarify scores with the announcement of MH CET LAW Result 2020. You have to bet better known about exam registration id and password details to catch this online announcement as well. We hopeful according to your better performance became successful to achieve the best scores.
MH CET Law 2020 Counselling
After commencing all declaration on the basis of your scores merit list will be prepared. For that order according to students rank they like to start the seat allotment process is handled by the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The mode of this event will be online and the exact date will share with you later.
You have to attend MH CET Law Counselling 2020 on detailed reporting time and location. They like to check your complete documents after that let you choose a seat but choose not to say that your name is final. The officials look first on your rank and availability of that seat before allot to you.