Students would be able to check MBSE HSLC Result at official website soon as the Mizoram board of school education has conducted their HSLC/10th class examination recently and now the MBSE is about to declare results at the official website. This year, many students have appeared in the Mizoram Board HSLC/10th class examination and now they all are waiting for results. So we would like to inform such students that the Mizoram Board (MBSE) 10th Class Result will be released in the coming months. Direct links will be provided here for your connivance, once the result declared officially. Scroll down to get more updates on Mizoram Board 10th Class Result 2020.
Mizoram board HSLC/10th result is likely to declare shortly at official website as exams have been completed. MBSE 10th class students will be notified here once the result declared at the official website. Students can visit the official website as well to get more updates on the same. And also they can bookmark this page to get more information about the Mizoram Board HSLC Result declaration.
How to check Mizoram Board/MBSE HSLC/10th Class Result 2020?
To check the Mizoram board HSLC/10th class result at the official website, you have to follow the below-given steps. Below we have given a direct link of the official website and procedure for checking the result. So have a look at below given procedure of Checking Results.
- Click on the above-given link to visit the official website of Mizoram Board.
- At the home page find the result’s link and hit on it.
- Now, you will have ‘Name’ wise and ‘Roll number wise result checking option, you can check your result by any option.
- After clicking on any option you will see result checking portal on your screen.
- Here, you need to enter a few details like your ‘Roll Number’ / ‘Name’ or ‘Father’s name’ in the given space.
- After filling all required information correctly, click on the submit button for getting a result.
- Now, your Mizoram Board HSLC /10th class result will be displayed on your screen.
- Check the result carefully and take a print out of it for further use.
Get subscribe to our website for updates regarding the Mizoram Board HSLC/10th Result 2020
Updates on Mizoram 10th Class Supplementary Exam and Revaluation Application form
Students who have got supplementary in the Mizoram Board 10th class result, have to apply for the supplementary exam online. Details can be check from below links. Students who are not satisfied with their marks can go for the revaluation process. Mizoram Board 10th class revaluation form process details can be checked from below links.
Point to be Remembered
- You can check your result by ‘Name’ or ‘Roll Number’, the Mizoram board will provide both options for checking results.
- While checking results, check all written details carefully on your result and make sure that all given information is correct or not, if you saw any error in it then kindly contact our school or take the help of the Mizoram board’s helpline.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet and keep it safe because with the help of it you can get admission in the next class and you can also use it as a duplicate copy of your mark sheet.
- Supplementary and rechecking / revaluation results will available within one month of application.
- After one month of result declaration, you can collect your mark sheet from your school.
Mizoram Board 10th Class result Name Wise
Mizoram Board 10th class result will be declared name wise as well. Links to check Mizoram Board result name wise will be provided here soon at the time of result declaration. So students who want to check their Mizoram Board Result name wise they will be able to check their result with the help of the direct link.
Questions and Answers
Q&A will be updated soon here.
We hope that the above-given information regarding the Mizoram board MBSE HSLC/10th class result is helpful for you. In case, if you have any query about the same then you can ask us through the comment section and also you send a mail to email@example.com. We will reply to you as soon as possible. So stay tuned with us for more updates and info about the same.