All the followers and readers are most welcome to the new post. The post brings a happy event for all the government job seekers. Union Ministry of Environment and Forests has released a publication for various vacancies for the year 2021. The job can be a blessing for all nature and wildlife lovers. The Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) is the nodal agency in the administrative structure of the Central Government for planning, promotion, coordination, and overseeing the implementation of India’s environmental and forestry policies and programs. MOEF was established in the year 1985.
The notification released is available on the official website with all other necessary information. The official website of MOEF is www.moef.gov.in. A total of seventy one posts have been released according to the notification.
- Consultant(forestry and wildlife)
- Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Consultant (Strategy, Programme Implementation, and Information Technology)
- Consultant (Finance and Accounts)
- Associates (legal)-A
- Associates (legal)-B
- Associates (legal)-C
Important Dates are here
|The start date for the Application Process||Update Soon|
|Application Form Process Last Date||Update Soon|
Candidates should not exceed 35 years to 50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates must possess a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational qualification in the concerned field.
- Candidates must have experience of at least 3 years in order to apply. Experience Certificates should be kept ready while filling the form.
Aspirants’ selection will be based on the Written Test/ Interview. Candidates must pass the written examination in order to get selected for the interview.
PATTERN OF THE EXAM
Examination paper consists of Multiple choice questions wherein the candidate has to choose the correct answer from various options.
All the aspirants are requested to maintain the documents properly. The complete list of documents is being provided.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./PSU),.
- Any other Official ID card issued by the Central or State Government.
- Experience Certificate
- Consultant(forestry and wildlife) – Rs. 80,000/- Per Month
- Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation), Consultant (Strategy, Programme Implementation, and Information Technology) Rs.80,000/- per month.
- Consultant (Finance and Accounts) – Rs.80,000/- per month
- Associates (legal)-A Rs.40,000.00
- Associates (legal)-B Rs.40,000.00
- Associates (legal)-C Rs.40,000.00
Application Procedure for MOEF Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Website of MOEF, www.moef.gov.in.
- Search for the recruitment notification 2021 tab.
- Click on the MOEF Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
- In case the candidate goes for the offline method, the application should be sent through the registered post at the following address.
- The Under Secretary to Govt. of India,
- Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Agni Wing, 3rd Floor,Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Aliganj, Jor Bagh Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What is the official website to apply?
Ans. The official website to apply for MOEF RECRUITMENT 2021 is www.moef.gov.in.
Q2. Is any experience required?
Ans. Yes, in order to apply for any post aspirant should have an experience of at least three years.
Q3. What is MOEF?
Ans. Ministry of Environment and Forests
Q4. What all posts are available?
Ans. MOEF has released the notification for the following job positions. They are Upper-division clerk(UDC), multi-tasking staff(MTS), lower division clerk(LDC), Technical Officer(TO), Research officer(RO), Research Assistant, Scientist, and Legal Assistant.