Here on this page, We have provided all the details about the MP NHM CHO Vacancy 2021 like eligibility, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fees, Application Dates, and Education Qualification. National Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh 2021 is filling the 2850 vacant seats of Community Health Officers. NHM CHO of Madhya Pradesh has invited multiple applications for the single post only. So it is a golden chance for each of those desired and eligible candidates. Scroll down and check more details about the CHO Recruitment 2021.
An online portal is available to apply online for each eligible candidate. NHM CHO of Madhya Pradesh 2021 is going to bring joy to the faces of those who were desperately waiting for jobs in the medical government sector. It is basically a certificate course for Nursing Candidates.
Details related to the post are available in the following article. Read it carefully or you may visit the official website of the department for more details.
Eligibility criteria for NHM CHO Madhya Pradesh 2021
Eligibility criteria contain few points to be covered under it for a candidate. All those are mentioned below.
Education Qualification required for NHM CHO Madhya Pradesh 2021
Candidate should have passed the mentioned qualification:
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS approved from the Central council of Indian medicine or any recognized institution or university of India.
- For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO – B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
Age limit for NHM CHO Madhya Pradesh
- The age limit is between 21 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per government rules mentioned in NHM Madhya Pradesh.
How to apply for the post of NHM CHO Madhya Pradesh 2021 online?
- Visit the official link given below. Do click on this link only for easy accessibility.
- The candidate has to register first.
- Create login Id and Password.
- Login to the given link and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned image and signature in the application form.
- Before submitting, recheck the form carefully.
- Pay the amount of the application fee.
- PDF format of the form will be generated.
- Save it for future use.
Important dates are Here
- Date of online application – 02/02/2021
- Last date to apply online – 28/02/2021
- Exam date – will be notified soon
Important Links are here
Official notification link click here
Link to apply online click here
Frequently asked Question
Q. What is the selection process of NHM CHO Madhya Pradesh 2021?
Ans. It is a written examination with MCQ based pattern of examination. The minimum mark for UR/ OBC is 40 marks and for reserved seats, it is 30 marks. On the basis of the merit list, the selection will be done.
Q.What is the pay scale of NHM CHO of MP 2021?
Ans. Rs.25000/- is basic pay after selection and after 6 months Rs.15000/- per month will be the performance-based incentive.
प्रश्न: एनएचएम MP सीएचओ भर्ती 2021 के पद के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?उत्तर: ऊपर की प्रक्रिया देखें