Welcome, all our readers. We hope you all are in good health and keeping safe. In this article, We have tried to list all the details about the MP Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 like eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process, Form Fees, Important Dates, and other details. The post below is for the folks from Madhya Pradesh. We have some great news in hand which will surely bring a smile to their face. All the candidates looking for jobs as STAFF NURSE, get ready. National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse for the year 2021.
All the necessary information for the candidates related to the eligibility, age, salary, selection process, etc have been curated here. The government wants to provide maximum employment. Keeping that in mind a huge number of vacancies have been announced. All the applications will be filled online through the official website www.nhmmp.gov.in.
NUMBER OF POSTS
A total of 2664 posts have been released for both fresher and experienced candidates.
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 28/12/2020
- Closing Date for Apply Online – 25/01/2021
- Written Test. – (24-26 March)
Age Limit for MP Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
The age limit according to the government norms has been decided. The candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years in order to get selected.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for MP Staff Nurse Vacancy
The eligibility of the candidate depends on the educational background.
A candidate must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board. He or she should be a graduate with, B.Sc in Nursing or GNM.
Government employees are paid well. Pay structure is as follows-
|Minimum Pay||Rs5200 per month|
|Maximum Pay||Rs. 20200 per month|
MP Staff Nurse Vacancy APPLICATION FEE
Government has not kept any application fee for the ease of candidates.
Documents are mandatory in order to get the job and fill the form. Keep all the documents with you for smooth application. The documents required are as follows.
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration Certificate
- Passport size photo
SELECTION PROCESS for MP Staff Nurse Vacancy
The process of selection is divided into different stages.
- Firstly, a candidate has to give a written examination. The examination is conducted offline.
- Secondly, if the candidate clears the written examination, he or she is called for an interview.
- After that, the candidate has to undergo a medical fitness test.
- All the documents provided by the candidate are verified at the end.
STAFF NURSE 2021 EXAMINATION PATTERN
- Nursing Art: 5 Questions
- Anatomy & Physiology: 10 Questions
- Microbiology: 5 Questions
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Part I and II: 10 Questions
- Mental Health – Psychiatric: 5 Questions
- Midwifery & Gynecology: 35 Questions
- Pediatric Nursing: 20 Questions
- Community Health Nursing Part I and Part II – Hygiene: 10 Questions
Total: 100 Questions
HOW TO APPLY
A candidate has to fill in the application form online through the official website, www.nhmmp.gov.in.
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the government http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/
- Click on the Staff Nurse 2021 vacancy link.
- There will be a notification link according to the post.
- Candidates need to enter all the required and relevant details.
- Keep all the documents ready and upload the documents when asked for.
- Must check all the details.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Remember to take a print of the application form for future reference.
After filling the application form, candidates have to prepare for the examination and give their best. Good wishes to all the suitable, hard-working, and deserving candidates. Keep yourself updated through our posts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. Which is the official website of the government?
Ans. www.nhmmp.gov.in is the official website of the government.
Q2. How much is the application fee?
Ans. Application fee is not charged by MP Government.
Q2. What is the syllabus for the Examination?
Ans. The examination consists of three subjects, basic English, General Knowledge, and Fundamentals of Nursing.