Through this post, we would love to connect with the beautiful folks of the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh. For all the folks looking out for NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse ANM GNM and CHO Vacancy, there is a chance that can be grabbed. Don’t miss out on the opportunity. More details on NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021 are here. Scroll down for more updates on it.
National Health Mission of Himachal Pradesh has released a notification for various posts for Recruitment 2021 in the medical field. Candidates waiting for jobs should be happy to know that VACANCIES are released for staff nurses, ANM, lab technicians, consultants, community health officials, assistant posts. Applications will be entertained online only for the convenience of the candidates. Do visit the official website www.nrhmhp.gov.in
The article here is to give you all the important details related to the procedure, age limit, suitability, how to apply, process of selection.
Important Dates are Here
Updates on the date will be released soon for which we will keep you posted through our articles.
Vacancy Details – Post-Wise
|Community Health Official|
Age Limit for NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age 18 years
- Maximum Age 45 years
Payscale is as per the government rules. The starting salary being Rs 20200 and goes to a high level of Rs 52000.
Salary depends on the post of the candidate.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM HP Vacancy 2021
The candidates are selected on the basis of their education. Education CRITERIA is different as per the post.
- Staff nurse 10+2 GNM or B.sc (nursing)
- ANM 10+2 with Certificate in ANM
- Lab Technician DMLT, B.sc(MLT)
Candidates should be well versed with 3 SUBJECTS for the written examination.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING
- BASIC ENGLISH
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
PROCESS OF SELECTION
Candidates have to undergo various tests to get this opportunity.
- The first procedure being the written examination.
- After that candidate has to be present for the physical interview.
- Candidates have to pass the physical test and medical test. They should be fit medically in order to get the job.
- The last step is the verification of documents.
FEE FOR APPLICATION
Payment of fee is done Online when the candidate fills the form.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs 400|
|SC/ST/ Ex-servicemen||Rs 200|
Please Note that Details like NHM Himachal Pradesh Vacacnhy form Fees, Application Process Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and Important Dates must be cross-checked from the official Website before taking any action on it.
PROCEDURE OF DOCUMENTS
Documents are mandatory in order to get the job and fill the form. Keep all the documents with you for a smooth application. The documents required are as follows-
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving licence
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Passport size photo
Steps to fill NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021 Form
To make your job application easy, we are always there. The steps given below will be helpful.
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the government http://www.nrhmhp.gov.in/
- Click on the link according to the VACANCY you want to apply for.
- There will be a notification link according to the post.
- Candidates need to enter all the required and relevant details.
- Keep all the documents ready and upload the documents when asked for.
- Must check all the details.
- Make the payment.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Remember to take a print of the application form for future reference.
After filling the application form, candidates have to prepare for the examination and give their best.
Good wishes to all the suitable, hard-working, and deserving candidates. Keep yourself updated through our posts or through the website.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some FAQs on NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment for students’ sake. If you want to ask us anything about the same then you can. To do so, you need to leave your question below in the comment section.