A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! For all the aspirants who are getting ready to serve the country by risking their lives, there is great news long-awaited. For the deserving candidates from the state of Telangana, the National Health Mission of Telangana has announced recruitments for the year 2021 for different positions. There is an announcement released for staff nurses, ANM, lab technicians, consultants. Here, you can check more details on NHM Telangana Recruitment 2021.
Here below in this article, we have collected all the necessary information to make your application process move easily and get the best jobs. NHM has made the procedure online so that maximum candidates can apply from their homes.
The long wait is over now as DATES to fill in the application form are update. A request to fill the form as soon as possible through the website.
|Starting Date||Update soon|
|Last Date||Update soon|
The age of the candidate is an important factor for any government job. The minimum age limit decided by the government is 18 years and the maximum goes to 42 years to provide with best and efficient workers to the citizens.
However, the relaxation in age depends on the rules and regulations of the government.
The education of the candidate decides the suitability. Any candidate applying must be a graduate, B.sc in Nursing, or M.sc in nursing from a recognized university.
However, candidates with a diploma certificate in integrated community health can also apply.
Government employment pays well with other perks and benefits also.
- Minimum Pay Rs.20000
- Maximum Pay Rs. 52000
- The pay or the salary is different for each position.
BASIS OF SELECTION
A candidate has to go through various stages in order to get the job.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to clear a written examination which consists of three subjects. Fundamentals of Nursing, basics of English and General Knowledge.
- Once the written examination has been cleared, the next part comes the efficiency test.
- After that documents are verified thoroughly.
- The last part of the procedure is an interview.
Candidate is ready to go as he or she passes the interview.
Documentation is a very important step that a candidate needs to take care of. All the documents should be kept ready before filling the application form. Given below is the list of documents to be submitted.
- Education Certificate
- Photo identity proof like Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
All the documents should be maintained properly by the candidates.
HOW CAN ONE APPLY
The Application Process has been kept online so that many aspirants can apply easily.
Steps as to how the fill the application form have been discussed below.
- Log in to the official website of the government https://chfw.telangana.gov.in/
- After that one needs to click on the registration link.
- As the link opens, fill in the application form.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidate gets a registration ID and password through SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Now the candidate has to click on Apply Now tab.
- Fill in all the educational and personal details carefully.
- Fill in the preference of location.
- Upload the photograph and signature as asked for.
- Recheck all the details. Click on Submit button.
- The form is filled and does remember to take a printout of the form.
Without clear information, the application becomes difficult. But no need to worry as we will keep updating you with more details about the same.
Question: What is the last date to apply for NHM Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment?Answer: Will be released soon with official notifications