National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) has announced the exam date and uploaded the admit card of Junior Engineer(JE) Civil on the official website. The candidates who were vigilant and successful to fill the application form in time will be able to sit for the examination. Candidates who are appearing for the examination of Civil Junior Engineer of NCRTC would be eagerly waiting for the exam date to be announced and admit card to be released. Now, it’s a point of taking a relaxing breath and waiting for candidates to get over. Direct links and step by step process to download the NCRTC JE Admit Card and Exam Date 2021 are listed below.
Admit card acts as a key to the door of examination. Without admit card, candidates won’t be allowed to get entry into the examination hall.
Significance of admit card
Admit card also termed as hall ticket, without entering into the examination hall is impossible.
It is a must for a candidate to carry an admit card with an original Id Proof. Admit card contains details like venue of the examination, timings of examination, candidate’s photograph and signature, instructions related to examination, etc. Some information regarding examination has given below in the table:
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (JE- Civil)|
|Vacancies In Number||52 Vacancy|
|Admit Card Date||Tentative ( Feb 2021 )|
|Exam Date||20th February 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
the process to download the admit card of NCRTC JE Exam 2021?
By Following the below-listed step by step process you may easily downlaod the admit card and can check the exam dates from the official website.
- Refer to the official link given below or directly log in to the official website https://ncrtc.in/jobs.php.
- Select the ‘careers’ option and click on it.
- Check for the NCRTC JE Admit Card 2021 updates.
- Click on it.
- Log in with your application number and Date of Birth.
- Now admit will appear on the screen, download it for further use.
Examination date and syllabus of the examination
The exam date has been declared as 20.02.2021 or 20th February 2021. Shortlisted candidates according to their eligibility and qualifications will be called for the written examination.
Examination will be followed with following subjects is given below:
Aptitude , general english, general knowledge, computer knowledge, reasoning and technical subjects. Question paper will be objective type. It would contain all multiple choice questions.Syllabus of each subject has been given below, please check:
1.Aptitude – Time and Work Partnership,Boats and Streams,Simple Interest,Time and Distance,Ratio and Proportion,Areas,Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F,Races and Games,Numbers and Ages,Problems on Trains,Simple Equations,Averages,Indices and Surds,Mensuration,Odd Man Out,Mixtures and Allegations,Percentages,Problems on Numbers,Permutations and Combinations,Pipes and Cisterns,Profit and Loss,Compound Interest,Volumes,Quadratic Equations,Probability,Simplification and Approximation.
2. General Knowledge: Inventions in the World,Sports,Basic Computer,Indian Politics,Famous,Days & Dates,Physics,Famous Books & Authors,Botany,Indian History,Indian Parliament,Chemistry,Geography,Indian Economy,Zoology,Environment,Indian Culture.
3. Reasoning :Visual Memory,Clocks,Discrimination,Odd man out,Symbolic or Number,Classification,Relationship Concepts,Space Visualization,Similarities,Shapes and Mirror,Problem Solving,Arithmetical Reasoning,Coding-Decoding,Figural Classification,Letter series,Number series,Arithmetical Number Series,Venn diagrams,Non-Verbal Test,Semantic,Analogy,Analytical Reasoning.
4. Computer knowledge: Basics of computer, Internet Usage, Uses of Computer Typing, History of Computer, Website Surfing, MS Office, Computer Tools
5. English Language: General English, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prepositions, Active and passive voice, Spelling Test, Para Completion, Sentence Arrangement, Transformation, Sentence Completion, Sentence Improvement, Spotting Errors, Passage Completion, Substitution, Idioms and Phrases, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Fill in the blanks, Joining Sentences
6. Technical subject- : Civil Engineering, Electrical, Instrumentation (detailed syllabus visit the official notification)
Direct Links are here
Below link will send you at the official website.
Official link click here
Frequently asked Question
Q. Can you give me a basic idea that the result will be declared?
Ans. Usually result declaration done after 30 days of written examination.
Q. Do the results based on the merit list?
Ans. Yes, results are based on the merit list.