Great news has been released all the way by the National Health Mission of Assam. The news will interest all the candidates who are busy looking for NHM Assam CHO Vacancy 2022. The deserving candidates from the medical sector can now apply for the post of Community Health Officer. Candidates can get all the details on Assam CHO Recruitment 2022 here below in this post. More on the NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022 can be checked here.
National Health Mission of Assam has invited applications for the post of Community Health Officer for 2022.
The article below will help you with all the details related to the age limit, eligibility criteria, pay structure, application process, and selection process. The notification for recruitment had been released on the official website of the government nhm.assam.gov.in.
The total number of vacancies released for the post of Community Health Officer is 660 in all the districts of Assam.
Dates to Remember
|Online Application Start date||Updating soon|
|Online Application Last Date||Updating soon|
Dates will soon be updated on the website through notification.
Age Limit for NHM Assam CHO Vacancy 2022
- Minimum Age limit- 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit- 35 years
The government provides relaxation in the age limit according to the category of the candidate.
Eligibility criteria for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022
- B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM)or Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
- Work experience in the public health system preferably at the Primary/Community Health Center level will be given weightage.
According to the government, candidates who clear the tests and interviews receive Rs. 25,000/ per month as monthly remuneration and performance-based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- The application must be accompanied by a required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificates and PWD certificates.
The procedure to Select is kept quite simple. It starts from a written examination and then the job is given on the clearance of personal interview with verification of documents included.
Candidates must maintain their Documents properly in order to avoid hassles in the future. A complete list of documents is provided as follows-
- A photo identity proof
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Marksheet of class 10 and 12
How to Apply for NHM Assam CHO Vacancy 2022?
To make the application process simple, it has been kept online wherein candidates can apply from the comfort of their homes.
With some simple steps, the application form can be filled easily.
- First, the candidate must log in to the official website nhm.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the link of recruitment in the notification section in the Home tab.
- Click on the active link of NHM CHO recruitment 2022.
- In the link which opens click on online forms.
- Candidates should be careful while filling the application form.
- The candidate will get a username and ID. Make sure to keep it safe.
- The next procedure will be to pay the application fee.
- Recheck all the details.
- Submit your application form.
- Get a printout for future reference.
Candidates must save the registration number and password provided.
We will keep updating our articles to give more information and good luck to the hard-working and suitable candidates.
Team OID has listed here all the details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, and Form Fees. All the Candidates are advised to cross-check all the details from the official notification as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we have tried our best to provide all the details on Assam CHO Recruitment. Even after that if you want to know more about it then ask us through the comment. Our team will provide all the asked information as soon as possible.
Q1. What is the official website of the government?
Ans. The official website for the Assam government is nhm.assam.gov.in.
Q2. Are the applications to be filled online?
Ans. Yes, to make the process easy only online applications will be accepted.
Q3. How much does the government pay?
Ans. Payscale depends on the post. However, the pay scale starts from Rs 25000 and goes beyond.
Q: What is the age limit for Assam CHO Vacancy?Ans: will be Updated soon with the official notification